Product & Creative Design
Founded in 2018 and already valued at over $8 billion, Fireblocks is a SaaS platform that helps companies to create innovative products on the blockchain and manage day-to-day crypto operations. Fireblocks is trusted by some of the largest financial institutions, banks, globally-recognized brands, and Web3 companies in the world, including BNY Mellon, BNP Paribas, ANZ Bank, Revolut, and thousands more, to securely scale digital asset operations through the Fireblocks Network and MPC-based wallet infrastructure. We have offices in New York, London, Tel Aviv, and Singapore, and we are continuing to expand our teams to reach new customers globally.
As a creative Designer at Fireblocks, you will be the creative force that infuses life and color into the critical facets of our product. Your role will be instrumental in crafting a vibrant and captivating visual language, encompassing exquisite illustrations, micro animations, and more. In addition, you'll apply your artistic prowess to elevate our marketing materials, including presentations, website visuals, and other collateral.
You’ll join our Design team based in our headquarters, Tel Aviv, Israel.
- Product Enlivenment: Bring vitality and personality to crucial aspects of our product, ensuring that users have an engaging and delightful experience.
- Visual Product Language: Spearhead the creation of a dynamic and captivating visual language, showcasing beautiful and imaginative illustrations, micro animations, and other visually enriching elements.
- Marketing Material Enhancement: Elevate Fireblocks' brand presence by infusing creativity and visual excellence into marketing materials, including presentations, website visuals, and various collateral.
- Demonstrated proficiency in crafting stunning illustrations, micro animations, and other visual elements that breathe life into digital products.
- Expertise in developing a compelling and cohesive visual product language that resonates with a diverse user base.
- Experience in creating visually appealing marketing materials, with a keen understanding of branding and storytelling.
- Proficiency in industry-standard design tools (e.g., Adobe Creative Suite, Figma).
- Strong communication skills and ability to collaborate effectively with cross-functional teams.
- Impeccable attention to detail, coupled with the ability to manage multiple projects and priorities.
Fireblocks' mission is to enable every business to easily and securely access digital assets and cryptocurrencies. In order to do that, we strongly believe our workforce should be as diverse as our clients, and this is why we embrace diversity and inclusion in all its forms.