Technical Program Manager
Founded in 2018 and already valued at over $8 billion, Fireblocks is a SaaS platform that helps companies to create innovative products on the blockchain and manage day-to-day crypto operations. Fireblocks is trusted by some of the largest financial institutions, banks, globally-recognized brands, and Web3 companies in the world, including BNY Mellon, BNP Paribas, ANZ Bank, Revolut, and thousands more, to securely scale digital asset operations through the Fireblocks Network and MPC-based wallet infrastructure. We have offices in New York, London, Tel Aviv, and Singapore, and we are continuing to expand our teams to reach new customers globally.
We are looking for a highly motivated Technical Program Manager to join our Product team.
As a TPM, you will play a critical role in ensuring the successful delivery of products and features while leading impactful projects from start to completion.
What you'll be doing:
- You’ll drive great execution for a product unit. You’ll be focusing on a primary product vertical at Fireblocks, streamlining the work across functions, and driving project management for mission-critical initiatives.
- You’ll build close work relationships and collaborate with key Product, Engineering, and cross-functional stakeholders to deliver new products.
- Own mission-critical initiatives and orchestrate efforts across multiple stakeholders, while managing dependencies and resolving project risks. You’ll be proactive and collaborative in leading key initiatives to deliver impactful results to Fireblocks.
- Streamline product and development work. Help Fireblocks scale while remaining nimble, efficient, and impact-focused. You will coach Product and R&D teams on agile development methodologies.
- Drive clear communications across product units and departments to ensure close collaboration and alignment
What you will need to succeed:
- +3 years of experience in Product Operations / Project Management / Program Management, or Product Management, at a product-centric company (B2B / B2C)
- Operating within a scaling SaaS B2B company is an advantage
- You have a “get stuff done” approach, with a proven operational track record
- You can demonstrate the ability to step back, see the big picture, and think strategically
- Background in cybersecurity is preferable
- Excellent interpersonal skills. Able to empathize and understand all different stakeholders, and motivate a team to collaboratively solve complex challenges
- Data and impact-driven, strong organizational skills with high attention to detail, ability to drive and manage multiple tasks in parallel while interfacing with varied stakeholders
- Understanding of PMP, Agile, and Scrum/kanban methodology and hands-on experience with Jira.
- Fluent in English, both written and verbal.
Fireblocks' mission is to enable every business to easily and securely access digital assets and cryptocurrencies. In order to do that, we strongly believe our workforce should be as diverse as our clients, and this is why we embrace diversity and inclusion in all its forms.