Backend Engineer, Payments
Founded in 2018 and already valued at over $8 billion, Fireblocks is a SaaS platform that helps companies to create innovative products on the blockchain and manage day-to-day crypto operations. Fireblocks is trusted by some of the largest financial institutions, banks, globally-recognized brands, and Web3 companies in the world, including BNY Mellon, BNP Paribas, ANZ Bank, Revolut, and thousands more, to securely scale digital asset operations through the Fireblocks Network and MPC-based wallet infrastructure. We have offices in New York, London, Tel Aviv, and Singapore, and we are continuing to expand our teams to reach new customers globally.
Fireblocks is an easy-to-use, enterprise-grade platform for financial institutions that need to streamline digital asset operations - without making a sacrifice on security.
When it comes to cryptocurrencies, storing and transferring can be cumbersome because one wrong move means money could be lost forever. Fireblocks uses state-of-the-art technology that allows customers to have one platform for their team and securely store and transfer digital assets across all their exchanges, wallets, counter-parties, etc.
Who are we looking for?
We’re looking for a talented backend developer to join our team with the mission of designing and building our new financial platform.
If you are thinking about coding as craftsmanship, you are a great engineer on the server side doing your way to the stars, knowing about the entire development life cycle, and automating everything. The role includes end-to-end ownership and direct impact on our product and system architecture, accompanied by seasoned and experienced engineers.
If you are passionate about building incredible software and having a great impact, we want to meet you!
What is it all about?
End-to-end responsibility - Code the code, design the architecture, and understand and impact complex schemes.
Optimization of the application for maximum speed and scalability.
Implementation of security and data protection.
- 5+ years of hands-on backend development experience with large scale systems.
- Diverse programming experience in at least three languages, including at least one of the following: Golang, C++, Scala, Java, C#, JS/TS (nodejs), Python, Rust.
- Experience with overcoming scalability and performance challenges.
- Experience with Docker, Kubernetes and cloud technologies.
- Experience with NoSQL databases.
- Solid communication skills.
- All-around player, self-learning individual
- Contribution to open-source projects.
- Passionate and knowledge of the financial ecosystem.
- Experience with blockchain technology.
Fireblocks' mission is to enable every business to easily and securely access digital assets and cryptocurrencies. In order to do that, we strongly believe our workforce should be as diverse as our clients, and this is why we embrace diversity and inclusion in all its forms.