Founded in 2018 and already valued at over $8 billion, Fireblocks is a SaaS platform that helps companies to create innovative products on the blockchain and manage day-to-day crypto operations. Fireblocks is trusted by some of the largest financial institutions, banks, globally-recognized brands, and Web3 companies in the world, including BNY Mellon, BNP Paribas, ANZ Bank, Revolut, and thousands more, to securely scale digital asset operations through the Fireblocks Network and MPC-based wallet infrastructure. We have offices in New York, London, Tel Aviv, and Singapore, and we are continuing to expand our teams to reach new customers globally.
We are searching for an experienced Financial Planning & Analysis (FP&A) Manager to help support the business and oversee corporate projections. Provide analysis technical, administrative, and significant impact. Individual should have a strong analytical approach, tactical awareness, and excellent interpersonal skills.
- Identify and comprehend business issues; propose and carry out solutions.
- Teaming up with the executive team to develop the company's medium to the long-term financial and strategic plan.
- Evaluating and recommending modifications to projections and budgets generated by your analysts.
- Overseeing and managing all aspects of fundamental financial planning and analysis, such as planning, spending, predicting, report generation, and other tasks.
- Working with various business units to forecast income and expenses for the next few years.
- Modeling long-term growth and determining the business elements that influence it.
- Provide comprehensive review and commentary on cost center findings.
- A Bachelor's degree and at least seven years of experience in finance, accounting, or a related field are required
- A strong analytical toolkit that makes use of business intelligence and reporting software
- Capability to multitask and adapt to a constantly changing, quick environment
- Outstanding communication skills and relationship-building abilities
- Capability to lead projects throughout an organization
- Advanced computer program and presentation skills
Fireblocks' mission is to enable every business to easily and securely access digital assets and cryptocurrencies. In order to do that, we strongly believe our workforce should be as diverse as our clients, and this is why we embrace diversity and inclusion in all its forms.