Customer Success Manager
Founded in 2018 and already valued at over $8 billion, Fireblocks is a SaaS platform that helps companies to create innovative products on the blockchain and manage day-to-day crypto operations. Fireblocks is trusted by some of the largest financial institutions, banks, globally-recognized brands, and Web3 companies in the world, including BNY Mellon, BNP Paribas, ANZ Bank, Revolut, and thousands more, to securely scale digital asset operations through the Fireblocks Network and MPC-based wallet infrastructure. We have offices in New York, London, Tel Aviv, and Singapore, and we are continuing to expand our teams to reach new customers globally.
We are looking for a customer-centric and results-driven Customer Success Manager, to manage our new and established enterprise and strategic customers. Among our customers, you can find the world’s top financial organizations and the most innovative tech companies and brands in the blockchain industry.
As an Enterprise customer success manager, you will be involved in all aspects of product implementation and value delivery. You will build great relationships, demonstrate the product, educate customers, represent the customer interest by managing feature requests with product management, and prioritize support cases. You will set necessary targets and KPIs, assist with building retention strategies, and provide feedback that will assist with forming the product roadmap.
You will have the opportunity to learn the ins and outs of the cyber and digital asset world, master our groundbreaking product while becoming a source of knowledge and expert of our system.
Our ideal candidate is an experienced individual who is passionate about their customer's success, enjoys solving challenging problems and regularly exceeds client expectations.
- You will take full ownership of the Post-sale processes, accompanying Fireblocks’ customer's step by step in the implementation and onboarding phases.
- Oversee a high number of accounts using automation tools, making effective time management and prioritization.
- Lead online webinars, consultations, and one-on-one training sessions to educate customers on the features of our product.
- You will be the trusted partner for the customer on the use-case and product functionality.
- Partner with Sales and Product teams on roadmap planning, upsell, and expansion opportunities.
- Analyzing different data sources to understand the customer's big picture according to the set KPIs and goals to identify accounts at risk.
- Help build and shape the Scale Customer Success team at Fireblocks, scaling it for the future.
- +5 years of customer management experience leading a portfolio of high-touch strategic and enterprise accounts
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously while maintaining strict attention to detail
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills (both written and verbal)
- Ability to interact with enterprise customer teams at various levels of technical and non-technical depth within complex large organizations
- Experience in working with complex, multi-divisional, multi-geographical customers
- Experience working with cross-functional teams, such as Product, Sales, Support, Ops, R&D
- Sense of urgency, with a willingness to be available at non-routine hours
- Business proficiency in Spanish/Portuguese preferred
- Client-facing experience with Traditional Financial Institutions preferred
- Knowledge in the Crypto\Blockchain field preferred
For employees hired to work remotely from New York, or from our NYC HQ, Fireblocks is required by law to include a reasonable estimate of the compensation range for this role.
This range is specific to New York City, and takes into consideration a wide range of factors that are reviewed when making a hiring decision, such as years of experience, skills, and other business needs.
It is not typical for a candidate to be hired at or near the top of the pay range and each compensation decision is dependent on each individual case. A reasonable base salary range estimate for this position is 110,500 to 149,500 . The base salary is one component of the total compensation package, which for some roles may include a target bonus, a very competitive equity grant, and very generous benefits. While we believe competitive compensation is a critical aspect of you deciding to join us, we do hope you also spend time considering why our mission and culture are right for you. We are creating something transformational here, and we hope you are as excited about the future as we are.
Fireblocks' mission is to enable every business to easily and securely access digital assets and cryptocurrencies. In order to do that, we strongly believe our workforce should be as diverse as our clients, and this is why we embrace diversity and inclusion in all its forms.