CTO (Chief Technology Officer)
Our mission at Electric Coin Co. (ECC) is to empower economic freedom, and to that end, we created and launched the Zcash digital currency in 2016. Since its inception, Zcash has been at the forefront of demonstrating how technology can protect and empower individual users and communities. Today — along with other independent teams and developers — we continue to support the Zcash community through product development, awareness and adoption, and cutting-edge research initiatives.
We are seeking an experienced and innovative Chief Technology Officer (CTO) to join our team at ECC. The CTO will play a critical role in building our product organization focused on user adoption of Zcash-based financial products. The ideal candidate will have a strong background with cryptocurrencies and consumer product development, with a proven track record of bringing commercial products to market.
- Identify and evaluate opportunities for Zcash-based financial products, including new product ideas, partnerships, and integrations.
- Provide insight into market trends, using that information to help inform ECC’s product direction.
- Assist in scoping and release planning.
- Develop prototypes and proof of concepts to demonstrate the viability and value of ECC products.
- Engage with potential partners, including other crypto companies, financial institutions, and technology providers, to drive integration and product adoption.
- Support the Zcash ecosystem by contributing to other Zcash focused projects, participating in community events, and promoting the use of Zcash.
- Collaborate with other members of the ECC team to ensure that product development aligns with the company's overall strategy and vision.
- Build, mentor, and lead a high-performing product development team.
- Collaborate with ECC’s protocol R&D team on roadmaps, implementation and reviews.