Director of Development
DeFi Education Fund
The DeFi Education Fund is looking to hire a Director of Development who will be responsible for planning and executing a comprehensive fundraising and development program that includes major gifts, corporate and foundation giving, and special events. The successful candidate will work closely with the CEO and the Communications & Operations Senior Manager to develop fundraising goals and strategies.
- Overall strategic responsibility for the organization’s development objectives.
- Developing and implementing a comprehensive fundraising plan to meet the organization’s annual fundraising goals.
- Identifying and cultivating major gift prospects, as well as corporate and foundation donors.
- Planning and executing special events that engage donors and raise funds for the organization.
- Developing strong relationships with the DeFi/Crypto community.
- Collaborate with the communications team to develop and execute effective donor communications and marketing materials.
- Passion for DeFi, crypto, and decentralized and permissionless systems and commitment to DEF’s mission.
- Fundraising experience of any variety.
- Ideally, experience and established relationships in the crypto industry.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to write compelling donor communications and marketing materials.
- Strong leadership and management skills, and the ability to work collaboratively with colleagues.
Salary and Benefits
This is a full-time position with a competitive salary and benefits package. If you are a motivated and experienced fundraising professional, we encourage you to apply.