Director of Development
DeFi Education Fund
The DeFi Education Fund is looking to hire a Director of Development who will be responsible for planning and executing a comprehensive fundraising and development program that includes major gifts, corporate and foundation giving, and special events. The successful candidate will work closely with the CEO and the Communications & Operations Senior Manager to develop fundraising goals and strategies.
- Overall strategic responsibility for the organization’s development objectives.
- Developing and implementing a comprehensive fundraising plan to meet the organization’s annual fundraising goals.
- Identifying and cultivating major gift prospects, as well as corporate and foundation donors.
- Planning and executing special events that engage donors and raise funds for the organization.
- Developing strong relationships with the DeFi/Crypto community.
- Collaborate with the communications team to develop and execute effective donor communications and marketing materials.
- Passion for DeFi, crypto, and decentralized and permissionless systems and commitment to DEF’s mission.
- Fundraising experience of any variety.
- Ideally, experience and established relationships in the crypto industry.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to write compelling donor communications and marketing materials.
- Strong leadership and management skills, and the ability to work collaboratively with colleagues.
Salary and Benefits
This is a full-time position with a competitive salary and benefits package. If you are a motivated and experienced fundraising professional, we encourage you to apply.
How to Apply:
To apply, please submit the following materials to email@example.com:
- Linkedin link or resume
- Statement of Interest (max. 300 words)
- Twitter handle (optional)
Please include “Director of Development” in your email subject line.
Qualified candidates will be asked to complete an interview with current staff. Application review will begin immediately, and the position will be filled on a rolling basis.