Senior Manager, People & Culture (North America)
What we'll accomplish together:
- Provide leadership in the development of a strategic plan for the People & Culture discipline that’s in line with the company’s long-term strategy.
- Mentor and develop our current HR and Talent team members.
- Champion the company's vision, mission, and values. Identify and implement strategies to integrate values into the team experience.
- Act as a trusted HR advisor to the leadership team, providing ongoing consultation and coaching.
- Provide strategic advice on organizational structure design, succession planning, hiring/forecasting plans, promotions, talent development, employee engagement, and culture.
- Iterate existing performance management programs to continue to optimize performance.
- Continue to work with leadership to develop a compensation and benefits philosophy.
- Continue to develop and iterate a best-in-class, lightweight, immersive team onboarding program.
- Coach leadership on change management best practices and assist with the implementation of change management strategies.
A little about you:
- You’re a passionate and energetic self-starter who works in a detailed, fast-paced, and dynamic environment with the ability to pivot and manage multiple projects, priorities, and urgent issues successfully and simultaneously.
- You are a creative thinker and enthusiastic problem solver who loves challenges and seeing things grow and evolve.
- You have extensive knowledge of Canadian and US employment regulations and you have experience working with a global and remote team.
- You are ambitious and you like to get things done, and you’ll do whatever it takes to ensure your projects and initiatives are moving forward.
- You enjoy fostering close relationships with those around you. Gaining the trust of your colleagues comes easily.
- You’ve managed People/Talent/HR teams before, and know how to develop your team members to reach their full potential.
- You have experience working with talent teams on talent attraction, branding, management, and retention.
- At Dapper Labs, we're looking for people who are passionate about what they do. You're encouraged to apply even if your experience doesn't precisely match the job description!