Senior Frontend Engineer I (Vancouver)
What we'll accomplish together:
- Build the next evolution of fandom, enabling sports fans a new way to engage with their favorite sports and teams.
- Enhance the software development lifecycle to enable rapid learning including, ideation, technical design, implementation, and testing of product features and tech debt.
- Craft every interaction with our product to be a polished, memorable and engaging experience.
- Put our users first and ship impactful features.
- Identify areas in our technical stack to improve, prioritize rollout with the team and contribute to the implementation.
A little about you:
- BS degree in Computer Science or related technical field involving coding (e.g., physics or mathematics), or equivalent technical experience.
- 5+ years of software development experience.
- Track record of delivering the implementation of complex consumer-facing distributed systems built forscale.
- Experience working with React, Typescript, Next.js, GraphQL, Styled-components, WebGL, and Flow.
- Has the courage to try out new tools, fail fast, and dive into unknowns to solve new and challenging problems.
- Influence key technical decisions in organizations, driving innovation and accomplishing the organizations key goals. Provide technical mentorship to grow engineers on the team and consistently raise the bars
- $132,000 - $167,000 CAD base salary + stock options