Senior Mobile Engineer, iOS (North America)
What we'll accomplish together:
- Create and refine high-performance mobile applications running on blockchain.
- Put our users first and ship features that surprise and delight.
- Contribute to the ideation, technical design, implementation, and testing of product features.
- Craft every interaction with our product to be a polished, memorable, and engaging experience.
- Evaluate technical trade-offs for every decision.
- Adopt best practices in software development and refine our workflows.
- Identify areas in our technical stack to improve, prioritize rollout with the team and contribute to the implementation.
- Build reusable components that are easy to use, maintain, and extend.
A little about you:
- BS/BA degree in a technical field such as Computer Science or equivalent years of experience
- Solid understanding of Swift/Objective-C internals
- Proficiency with multithreading and performance optimization techniques for iOS
- Strong CS fundamentals (algorithms and data structures) and problem-solving skills
- Knowledge of software design patterns and iOS best practices
- Experience working on consumer-facing mobile products
- Ship high-quality code in a fast-paced environment
- Owned projects end-to-end and delivered them by hitting key milestones
- Familiar with Apple Human Interface Guidelines
- Have a strong product sense and eye for pixel-perfect implementation
- Have great communication skills; you work well with others to make the product better every day
- Experience with blockchain and web3 technologies
- Experience with Android / Kotlin development
- Experience with OpenGL or Metal
- Experience with SDK development