Global Community Lead
To be successful in this role, you should ask yourself:
- Can you earn the trust of a (technical) community?
- Do you get excited about leading community programs such as an Ambassador Program?
- Are you fanatical about ensuring efficient operations on platforms such as forums and Discord, and always striving to find innovative ways to facilitate discourse and knowledge sharing?
- Can you help the Flow ecosystem come together across various social channels and help facilitate a builder community build in public?
What we'll accomplish together:
- Develop and execute strategies that promote community development, engagement, and growth both online and offline.
- Collaborate with teams across the ecosystem to create cohesive campaigns and events that will drive engagement within the community.
- Manage community programs, such as the Flow Ambassador program, to support the growth and engagement of the community.
- Cultivate and manage relationships with key community members, influencers, and partners.
- Act as the primary point of contact for the community and respond to inquiries and feedback.
- Monitor and measure community engagement and report on key performance indicators.
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends and the latest developments in web3.
A little about you:
- Relevant experience in community management or related field, with a specific focus on technology and (ideally) developer products and tooling.
- Experience in web3 and general knowledge of blockchain technology.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, juggle multiple priorities and meet tight deadlines.
- Strong communication skills and ability to build relationships with diverse groups of people.You think like a co-owner and take ownership of all community-related initiatives, from ideation to implementation.
- Proven track record of growing developer communities, running community programs and organizing digital events.
- Experience running or significantly contributing to social media (e.g. Twitter, Discord, YouTube, etc) and community management tools.