DRW is a diversified trading firm with over 3 decades of experience bringing sophisticated technology and exceptional people together to operate in markets around the world. We value autonomy and the ability to quickly pivot to capture opportunities, so we operate using our own capital and trading at our own risk.
Headquartered in Chicago with offices throughout the U.S., Canada, Europe, and Asia, we trade a variety of asset classes including Fixed Income, ETFs, Equities, FX, Commodities and Energy across all major global markets. We have also leveraged our expertise and technology to expand into three non-traditional strategies: real estate, venture capital and cryptoassets.
We operate with respect, curiosity and open minds. The people who thrive here share our belief that it’s not just what we do that matters–it's how we do it. DRW is a place of high expectations, integrity, innovation and a willingness to challenge consensus.
We are currently looking for a Workplace Coordinator to join our Greenwich, CT office. The Workplace team is responsible for office management, maintenance, food service, travel and the planning and execution of all firm events and social activities. As a member of this team, you will participate in administrative and office services work and assist with various Workplace projects.
More about what you’ll do:
- Greet guests in a professional, friendly, hospitable manner
- Open/close reception area daily and maintain its appearance throughout the day
- Order kitchen and office supplies, ensuring supplies are constantly well stocked and organized. Maintain tidy appearance of kitchen throughout the day
- Provide on-going administrative support to office staff as needed, such as expense report and travel arrangements.
- Organize events and activities, running specific events as needed
- Assist with onboarding/offboarding procedures including: New Hire Desk Set Up/decommissions; maintaining company photo directory, coordinating employee building access and badging/key assignments
- Manage lunch program and order breakfast once a week
- Input visitors into building security system, manage daily guest list, and communicate as needed with building security staff
- Submit and follow up on service calls to the building management office
- Follow up on internal facilities requests/work orders
- Manage all incoming/outgoing mail accordingly
- Maintain conference rooms; book meetings; assist with set up of A/V equipment and video conferences as needed
- Update team page on company intranet
- Professionally answer, screen, and route all incoming calls
- Report on office operations as needed
- Maintain updates to the facilities and reception manuals/records
- Run errands as needed
- Other duties as assigned to meet business needs
What this role requires:
- Strong verbal and written communication skills; excellent phone etiquette
- Proficiency in MS Outlook for email and calendaring and proficiency with MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Confidence, initiative, and the ability to learn new things quickly
- Excellent customer service skills
- Positive and can-do approach
- Motivated, self-driven, adaptive, solution and detail oriented
- Strong organizational skills and ability to meet deadlines
- Proven ability to multitask, prioritize and take direction from multiple sources
- Proven ability to handle confidential information in a professional manner
- High school diploma or equivalent required
For more information about DRW's processing activities and our use of job applicants' data, please view our Privacy Notice at https://drw.com/privacy-notice.
California residents, please review the California Privacy Notice for information about certain legal rights at https://drw.com/california-privacy-notice.