Product Control Lead - Options
DRW is a diversified trading firm with over 3 decades of experience bringing sophisticated technology and exceptional people together to operate in markets around the world. We value autonomy and the ability to quickly pivot to capture opportunities, so we operate using our own capital and trading at our own risk.
Headquartered in Chicago with offices throughout the U.S., Canada, Europe, and Asia, we trade a variety of asset classes including Fixed Income, ETFs, Equities, FX, Commodities and Energy across all major global markets. We have also leveraged our expertise and technology to expand into three non-traditional strategies: real estate, venture capital and cryptoassets.
We operate with respect, curiosity and open minds. The people who thrive here share our belief that it’s not just what we do that matters–it's how we do it. DRW is a place of high expectations, integrity, innovation and a willingness to challenge consensus.
We are currently seeking a Product Control Lead to focus on verifying all exchange listed and OTC options. This position will verify models and marks, manage derived pricing data and design verification processes, and work with other groups to facilitate their data and pricing needs.
- Independently verify pricing models and inputs to those pricing models and present the results of that analysis to the valuation committee.
- Document all valuation processes
- Work with risk and global trade management to provide verified valuation and associated options pricing data.
- Participate in the creation of validation processes to identify data errors in intraday volatility surfaces
- Maintain a catalog of derived data elements and pricing
- Work with development staff to create a process to maintain historical data
- Work closely with software engineers to provide pricing verification system specifications
Required Skills & Experience:
- Knowledge of multiple option pricing models including but not exclusively Black Scholes, shifted Black Scholes, Orenstein Uhlenbeck, Curran, and Kirk models
- Knowledge of various volatility skew models
- In depth familiarity with vanilla, spread, APO and various exotic options
- Must have a strong quantitative background and strong data analysis skills
- Experience with data analysis tools such as Python, R, Matlab, or other data analysis tools
- Able to question assumptions and work with other groups to find optimal solutions
- Sound judgement and strong analytical skills
- Must be proactive and able to work independently
For more information about DRW's processing activities and our use of job applicants' data, please view our Privacy Notice at https://drw.com/privacy-notice.
California residents, please review the California Privacy Notice for information about certain legal rights at https://drw.com/california-privacy-notice.