We are looking for a discretionary DeFi Trader to join our team as our operation and the industry continue to grow. As a DeFi Trader, you will focus on identifying and pursuing trading opportunities across DeFi markets. We are seeking a creative risk taker to add strategy diversity in other directions, complimenting our existing strategies. Such opportunities could range from (but not be limited to) outright delta positions in specific coins, automated strategies across the diverse world of DeFi platforms, and smart staking strategies. The general intent would be to quickly identify new opportunities and move rapidly to take advantage of these opportunities before they disappear. We are fundamentally looking for a nimble risk taker across the DeFi space who can identify and act on emergent opportunities quickly.
- Manage a multi-strategy DeFi focused cryptoassets portfolio, including the execution of trades, balance sheet management, and risk management
- Generate and pursue trading and yield generating ideas in DeFi sectors
- Contribute to all other aspects of trading activities including: trade postings, position reconciliation, risk management tasks, identifying opportunities, research, and post trade analysis
- Participate in the design and formation of trading systems and strategies; continuously work with team members to improve these systems
- Stay current with changes in system functionality, market structure changes, and industry developments
- Communicate closely with our globally distributed, multi-disciplinary team
Required Experience & Skills:
- Professional trading experience in cryptoasset sectors
- Expert level understanding of DeFi markets, protocols, and projects
- Professional experience using Python, Rust, or similar in a trading and/or blockchain context preferred
- Proven idea generation and investment track record
- Ability to articulate and troubleshoot trades, strategies, and systems
- Strong interpersonal, communication and organizational skills
- Must have a sense of urgency and ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- A strong understanding of futures, lending markets is a plus
For more information about DRW's processing activities and our use of job applicants' data, please view our Privacy Notice at https://drw.com/privacy-notice.
California residents, please review the California Privacy Notice for information about certain legal rights at https://drw.com/california-privacy-notice.