Project Manager - Workplace
DRW is a diversified trading firm with over 3 decades of experience bringing sophisticated technology and exceptional people together to operate in markets around the world. We value autonomy and the ability to quickly pivot to capture opportunities, so we operate using our own capital and trading at our own risk.
Headquartered in Chicago with offices throughout the U.S., Canada, Europe, and Asia, we trade a variety of asset classes including Fixed Income, ETFs, Equities, FX, Commodities and Energy across all major global markets. We have also leveraged our expertise and technology to expand into three non-traditional strategies: real estate, venture capital and cryptoassets.
We operate with respect, curiosity and open minds. The people who thrive here share our belief that it’s not just what we do that matters–it's how we do it. DRW is a place of high expectations, integrity, innovation and a willingness to challenge consensus.
DRW is looking for a Workplace Project Manager to support our office construction and technology initiatives. This is a great opportunity for a project management professional that has experience working on office build outs, employee relocations, and IT infrastructure projects. This role will allow you to manage new projects from conception to delivery and be an integral part of building extremely high quality office and technology environments.
What you will do:
- Manage the full life cycle of small/medium-sized office build outs for new offices and relocations of existing offices
- Coordinate employee moves associated with office remodels and new office builds
- Assist Workplace team in the evaluation of prospective office spaces
- Review service agreements with general contractors and service providers
- Assist architecture teams in the development of test fits that meet the needs of the employees
- Ensure general contractors and service providers adhere to plans and specifications
- Manage project RAIDs
- Report on project progress, budgets and risks to management
- Administer punch list and project closeout processes
- Manage small IT infrastructure projects
- Ensure the delivery of high-quality finished work product
- 2+ years of construction management experience managing multiple office projects simultaneously
- Experience leading team meetings, assigning action items and tasks, and managing overall project tracking
- Working knowledge of commercial MEP systems including HVAC, plumbing, fire and life safety systems, and electrical distribution networks
- Analytical in approach when evaluating construction progress and providing solutions to stay on schedule and minimize cost impacts
- Ability to build and maintain relationships with general contractors, service providers, and stakeholders
- Experience communicating effectively with project participants and stakeholders at all levels
- Familiarity with construction management and project management software
- 2+ years of experience managing IT infrastructure projects
- Working knowledge of networking and data center concepts and terminology
- Excellent organizational skills and strong attention to detail
- Ability and willingness to travel to project sites on an adhoc basis
- Bachelor's degree required
For more information about DRW's processing activities and our use of job applicants' data, please view our Privacy Notice at https://drw.com/privacy-notice.
California residents, please review the California Privacy Notice for information about certain legal rights at https://drw.com/california-privacy-notice.
#LI - BL1