Direct Trading Relationship Manager - FICC
DRW is a diversified trading firm with over 3 decades of experience bringing sophisticated technology and exceptional people together to operate in markets around the world. We value autonomy and the ability to quickly pivot to capture opportunities, so we operate using our own capital and trading at our own risk.
Headquartered in Chicago with offices throughout the U.S., Canada, Europe, and Asia, we trade a variety of asset classes including Fixed Income, ETFs, Equities, FX, Commodities and Energy across all major global markets. We have also leveraged our expertise and technology to expand into three non-traditional strategies: real estate, venture capital and cryptoassets.
As a Direct Trading Relationship Manager, you’ll be responsible for cultivating and managing the firm’s direct trading counterparty relationships for our listed FICC trading business. You’ll be partnering with a seasoned and experienced trading team with industry leading market share to provide liquidity to institutional counterparties across a wide variety of listed products. You will also be responsible for “delivering the firm”, which will include cross-selling other areas of DRW’s trading business to your counterparty relationships (including ETFs and crypto-assets), uncovering new opportunities for partnership, and managing the overall trading experience, from onboarding through execution.
- Greenwich office
- Seek out and source new counterparty relationships; actively manage and cultivate these relationships to develop new business opportunities.
- Manage pricing requests and report/input block trades to the exchange
- Proactively respond to counterparty inquiries and trade reporting/reconciliation issues.
- Create and distribute market color, product specific analytics, and trade ideas for counterparty consumption.
- Provide timely and proactive market insight to counterparties
- Manage onboarding process from front office perspective – counterparty’s main point of contact
- Plan and facilitate in-person meetings with counterparties; travel as necessary;
- Generate daily and monthly reports for internal and external use
- Manage quantitative tools to monitor, value and report counterparty flow metrics.
- Cross-sell new and existing services both within listed space and in other areas of the firm, to enhance our counterparty’s overall trading experience
- 2+ years of institutional sales or brokerage experience in exchange traded derivatives markets – listed options knowledge/experience required
- Cross Asset experience (Energy, Softs, Ags, Rates, Metals)
- Strong knowledge of CME and ICE exchange workflow and processes – experience reporting block trades to exchanges.
- High sense of urgency, self-motivation and entrepreneurship
- Proven ability to work effectively in fast-paced, high pressure environment
- Data-driven approach to decision making and priority setting
- Excellent written and verbal communication abilities
- Strong organizational skills and an ability to multitask
- Initiative and proven experience independently driving projects to completion
- Ability to speak, read and write in other languages is a big plus
For more information about DRW's processing activities and our use of job applicants' data, please view our Privacy Notice at https://drw.com/privacy-notice.
California residents, please review the California Privacy Notice for information about certain legal rights at https://drw.com/california-privacy-notice.