Natural Gas Scheduler
DRW is a diversified trading firm with over 3 decades of experience bringing sophisticated technology and exceptional people together to operate in markets around the world. We value autonomy and the ability to quickly pivot to capture opportunities, so we operate using our own capital and trading at our own risk.
Headquartered in Chicago with offices throughout the U.S., Canada, Europe, and Asia, we trade a variety of asset classes including Fixed Income, ETFs, Equities, FX, Commodities and Energy across all major global markets. We have also leveraged our expertise and technology to expand into three non-traditional strategies: real estate, venture capital and cryptoassets.
We operate with respect, curiosity and open minds. The people who thrive here share our belief that it’s not just what we do that matters – it's how we do it. DRW is a place of high expectations, integrity, innovation and a willingness to challenge consensus.
We are currently seeking a Natural Gas Scheduler to work with our energy operations teams in our Houston office.
- Responsible for the physical delivery of physical natural gas using pipeline EBB’s
- Rotational weekend and holiday work required
- This is primarily an in-office position with some work-from-home flexibility
- Provide consistent and timely communication of flow information, maintenance, OFO, critical and non-critical notices to traders
- Integrate supply, market, and contract information to recognize any potential cost savings opportunities and communicate the same to the desk
- Work collaboratively and closely within the natural gas scheduling team as well as across connected teams (settlements, trading, middle office)
- Record daily updates of physical gas movement in our internal natural gas scheduling system (Endur)
- Assist the settlements group with any outstanding discrepancies
Preferred Skills and Attributes
- Bachelor's Degree
- Minimum of three years' experience in natural gas scheduling
- Ability to maintain a superior work product under pressure with minimal supervision
- Well organized and able to manage and prioritize multiple tasks at the same time
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Consciously contribute to a productive team and positive working culture
- Experience with OpenLink Endur/Gmotion preferred but not required
For more information about DRW's processing activities and our use of job applicants' data, please view our Privacy Notice at https://drw.com/privacy-notice.
California residents, please review the California Privacy Notice for information about certain legal rights at https://drw.com/california-privacy-notice.