Travel Operations Specialist
DRW is a diversified trading firm with over 3 decades of experience bringing sophisticated technology and exceptional people together to operate in markets around the world. We value autonomy and the ability to quickly pivot to capture opportunities, so we operate using our own capital and trading at our own risk.
Headquartered in Chicago with offices throughout the U.S., Canada, Europe, and Asia, we trade a variety of asset classes including Fixed Income, ETFs, Equities, FX, Commodities and Energy across all major global markets. We have also leveraged our expertise and technology to expand into three non-traditional strategies: real estate, venture capital and cryptoassets.
We operate with respect, curiosity and open minds. The people who thrive here share our belief that it’s not just what we do that matters–it's how we do it. DRW is a place of high expectations, integrity, innovation and a willingness to challenge consensus.
We are looking for a Travel Operations Specialist to join our global Travel Team. This role will work with our preferred vendors and employees across the firm to facilitate daily operations and deliver excellent travel services. You will collaborate with stakeholder groups, build internal travel networks, provide continuous education, and drive compliance and adoption of our travel program.
What You'll Do:
- Coordinate, book and reconcile expenses for corporate housing globally
- Manage, maintain and support analytics for virtual travel payments
- Act as point of escalation for daily inquiries and questions
- Liaison with DRW travel agencies for issue resolution
- Support travel related invoice reconciliation and inquiries
- Support travel contract execution, renewals and vendor management
- Provide ongoing training and education to employee traveler and travel arranger population
- Support travel related communications including internal travel SharePoint site and slack channel
- Foster relationships with key internal teams and stakeholders
- Execute and support ongoing travel optimization efforts including implementations, ad hoc projects, etc.
- Ad hoc meeting & event related support including room blocks, group air, on-site support, etc.
- Responsible for day to day support of travel program and team
- Vendor Management experience
- Familiar with travel booking websites and tools
- Comfortable working in a fast pace environment
- Self-motivated and takes initiative
- Experience in travel services or travel operations
For more information about DRW's processing activities and our use of job applicants' data, please view our Privacy Notice at https://drw.com/privacy-notice.
California residents, please review the California Privacy Notice for information about certain legal rights at https://drw.com/california-privacy-notice.