DRW is a diversified trading firm with over 3 decades of experience bringing sophisticated technology and exceptional people together to operate in markets around the world. We value autonomy and the ability to quickly pivot to capture opportunities, so we operate using our own capital and trading at our own risk.
Headquartered in Chicago with offices throughout the U.S., Canada, Europe, and Asia, we trade a variety of asset classes including Fixed Income, ETFs, Equities, FX, Commodities and Energy across all major global markets. We have also leveraged our expertise and technology to expand into three non-traditional strategies: real estate, venture capital and cryptoassets.
We operate with respect, curiosity and open minds. The people who thrive here share our belief that it’s not just what we do that matters–it's how we do it. DRW is a place of high expectations, integrity, innovation and a willingness to challenge consensus.
We are looking for a Travel Coordinator to join our global Travel Team. In this role, you'll support the advancement and daily operations of our travel program and help users and stakeholders navigate through travel policies and procedures.
What You'll Do:
- Liaison with talent acquisition team to support new hire and candidate travel arrangements
- Prepare travel itineraries and obtain approval for travelers and arrangers
- Provide excellent customer service to internal and external travelers
- Handle first line inquiries from employees and day to day escalations
- Assist with maintaining internal travel page
- Oversee ServiceNow office visit tickets for employees traveling internally
- Complete hotel credit card authorizations for employees and external guests
- Support hotel folios gathering requests from employees
- Verify and complete travel payments as needed
- Strong communicator written and verbal
- Highly organized and focused
- Detail oriented
- Strong time management skills (need to be agile and flexible)
- Customer service background or experience in the travel industry (preferred)
For more information about DRW's processing activities and our use of job applicants' data, please view our Privacy Notice at https://drw.com/privacy-notice.
California residents, please review the California Privacy Notice for information about certain legal rights at https://drw.com/california-privacy-notice.