Director of Community Investment
DRW is a diversified trading firm with over 3 decades of experience bringing sophisticated technology and exceptional people together to operate in markets around the world. We value autonomy and the ability to quickly pivot to capture opportunities, so we operate using our own capital and trading at our own risk.
Headquartered in Chicago with offices throughout the U.S., Canada, Europe, and Asia, we trade a variety of asset classes including Fixed Income, ETFs, Equities, FX, Commodities and Energy across all major global markets. We have also leveraged our expertise and technology to expand into three non-traditional strategies: real estate, venture capital and cryptoassets.
We operate with respect, curiosity, and open minds. The people who thrive here share our belief that it’s not just what we do that matters–it's how we do it. DRW is a place of high expectations, integrity, innovation, and a willingness to challenge consensus.
As the Director of Community Investment, you will be responsible for administering and extending a global corporate philanthropic giving and volunteering program with a primary focus on the Chicago market.
- Administer, own, and extend well established philanthropic giving program
- Partner with Non-Profit partner organizations to understand and support their missions
- Regularly represent firm at in-person NFP programming and meetings
- Seek out and develop new non-profit partnerships, including in global office locations
- Build out and manage employee volunteer programming including employee board service program and global volunteer concepts
- Partner with Human Resources, Workplace and Communications teams to support employee experience and culture objectives
- Stay up to date on trends within the Philanthropic giving space and make recommendations for constant improvement
- Previous Experience within the NFP development or partnership space
- Previous Experience in the employee engagement or communications space
- Exceptional communication and collaboration skills.
- Demonstrated success in a fast-paced organization with frequently changing priorities
- Strong interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills
- Proven organizational skills and the ability to manage multiple concurrent tasks and projects
- Must have strong attention to detail and excellent follow-through
- Ability to work effectively and meet goals both as part of a team and independently
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
For more information about DRW's processing activities and our use of job applicants' data, please view our Privacy Notice at https://drw.com/privacy-notice.
California residents, please review the California Privacy Notice for information about certain legal rights at https://drw.com/california-privacy-notice.