Junior Strategy Analyst, Real-Time Trading (European Market)
DRW is a diversified trading firm with over 3 decades of experience bringing sophisticated technology and exceptional people together to operate in markets around the world. We value autonomy and the ability to quickly pivot to capture opportunities, so we operate using our own capital and trading at our own risk.
Headquartered in Chicago with offices throughout the U.S., Canada, Europe, and Asia, we trade a variety of asset classes including Fixed Income, ETFs, Equities, FX, Commodities and Energy across all major global markets. We have also leveraged our expertise and technology to expand into three non-traditional strategies: real estate, venture capital and cryptoassets.
We operate with respect, curiosity and open minds. The people who thrive here share our belief that it’s not just what we do that matters–it's how we do it. DRW is a place of high expectations, integrity, innovation and a willingness to challenge consensus.
Our Real-time Strategy team at the Montreal office is looking for a highly motivated and passionate individual to work the European trading session to help develop trading strategy that will allow us to capture and monetize market-moving events. To this end, you will work alongside a small team to provide insight and help flesh out new opportunities. In this role you will be required to support the European Market hours.
If you wish to be part of a dynamic company that values and recognizes your skills, ambition and ideas, you’ll have:
- A passion for the field of geopolitics and finance
- A Bachelor’s degree in Economics, Finance, Political Science or any related program
- Strong organizational skills and close attention to detail
- A willingness to learn and an ability to adapt to constantly evolving demands
- A creativity and drive to help improve our processes and trading methodologies
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
As a Real-time Market Strategist for DRW, here are somethings you will focus on:
- Use available resources and extensive research to distil “market sentiment”
- Help analyze and make sense of seemingly unrelated events
- Use the insight gleaned to develop strategy allowing traders to monetize market events
- Bring fresh ideas and approach to help refine existing practices and seek out new opportunity
What DRW Montreal has to offer you:
- Recognized as one of Canada’s Best Employers for the past 8 years
- Committed to continuous learning & development
- Industry leading benefits package and perks
- Focused on employee well-being and work-life balance
- Community initiatives, volunteer program and opportunities for giving back
Find out more about all of our perks & benefits at: https://drw.com/work-at-drw/montreal-benefits
For more information about DRW's processing activities and our use of job applicants' data, please view our Privacy Notice at https://drw.com/privacy-notice.
California residents, please review the California Privacy Notice for information about certain legal rights at https://drw.com/california-privacy-notice.