Associate Business Manager
DRW is a diversified trading firm with over 3 decades of experience bringing sophisticated technology and exceptional people together to operate in markets around the world. We value autonomy and the ability to quickly pivot to capture opportunities, so we operate using our own capital and trading at our own risk.
Headquartered in Chicago with offices throughout the U.S., Canada, Europe, and Asia, we trade a variety of asset classes including Fixed Income, ETFs, Equities, FX, Commodities and Energy across all major global markets. We have also leveraged our expertise and technology to expand into three non-traditional strategies: real estate, venture capital and cryptoassets.
We operate with respect, curiosity and open minds. The people who thrive here share our belief that it’s not just what we do that matters–it's how we do it. DRW is a place of high expectations, integrity, innovation and a willingness to challenge consensus.
As an Associate Business Manager in our London office, you’ll help manage the rollout of new trading initiatives in the European region. You’ll liaise with a variety of internal and external teams to perform initial due diligence activities, shepherd and monitor new business processes, and ensure the successful launch and onboarding of new trading products, traders and venues.
- Manage the assessment and implementation of new trading initiatives and trading access changes within EMEA including onboarding/decommissioning of traders, exchanges, products, execution systems, clearing firms, etc.
- Gather relevant data, details, and timelines
- Use critical thought to define scope based on provided requirements
- Clearly communicate details to all support teams
- Liaise with internal/external parties as needed
- Project manage initiatives to completion with a quick turnaround and transparency throughout the process
- Assist with managing EMEA exchange relationships which includes new product launches, rebate/incentive programs, new exchange onboardings, etc.
- Act as point of contact for traders on a variety of trading inquires
Required Skills & Experience:
- 5+ years of experience working in a trading environment (front office, operations, risk management, regulatory/compliance, business analysis, project management, client services, administration, etc.)
- Experience onboarding new clearing firm/prime brokerage relationships, exchanges, rebate programs, counterparties (KYC) and execution systems
- Previous project management experience
- Experience working/coordinating with teams located in multiple regions (Europe, Asia, US)
- Understanding of general regulatory, tax, risk, treasury, capital, and legal factors impacting the onboarding of new business initiatives
- Previous experience working directly with traders
- Demonstrated success in a fast-paced organization with frequently changing priorities
- Strong interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
- Proven organizational skills and the ability to manage multiple concurrent tasks and projects
- Must have strong attention to detail and excellent follow-through
- Ability to quickly grasp new concepts, technology, and terminology
- Must be action-oriented with a strong sense of urgency
For more information about DRW's processing activities and our use of job applicants' data, please view our Privacy Notice at https://drw.com/privacy-notice.
California residents, please review the California Privacy Notice for information about certain legal rights at https://drw.com/california-privacy-notice.