Global Benefits Specialist - Human Resources
DRW is a diversified trading firm with over 3 decades of experience bringing sophisticated technology and exceptional people together to operate in markets around the world. We value autonomy and the ability to quickly pivot to capture opportunities, so we operate using our own capital and trading at our own risk.
Headquartered in Chicago with offices throughout the U.S., Canada, Europe, and Asia, we trade a variety of asset classes including Fixed Income, ETFs, Equities, FX, Commodities and Energy across all major global markets. We have also leveraged our expertise and technology to expand into three non-traditional strategies: real estate, venture capital and cryptoassets.
We operate with respect, curiosity and open minds. The people who thrive here share our belief that it’s not just what we do that matters–it's how we do it. DRW is a place of high expectations, integrity, innovation and a willingness to challenge consensus.
As the Global Benefits Specialist, you’ll use your domain expertise to refine global benefit offerings and processes that are effective, efficient, and compliant. You’ll play a key role in helping us execute our global benefit strategy and be the main point of contact for our Global Employee Benefits programs. This is the chance to advance your skills in a role that blends research, process iteration, and cross-functional partnership across the organization. You’ll join a dedicated and supportive HR Ops team focused on operational excellence and a great employee experience.
- Administer retirement, medical, wellness, dental, vision, life, AD&D, supplemental life, short-term and long-term disability insurance, flexible spending accounts, health savings accounts, various voluntary benefits and leave administration for our US and global locations.
- Provide global oversight, strategic direction and demonstrate a strong working knowledge of international benefit programs.
- Maintain knowledge of and analyze government regulations, benefit program trends, and prevailing practices among similar organizations.
- Ensure compliance with all regulations including 5500, audits, discrimination testing and the like.
- Lead the domestic annual open enrollment process and international plan renewals by recommending program changes and gaining executive approval. Partner with local HR Business Partners on benefits initiatives.
- Oversee the management of our benefits vendor relationships, consultant relationships, contracts and billing.
- Develop and maintain effective communication strategies and education materials to ensure all benefit programs are fully understood and appropriately valued by DRW employees. Design and maintain benefits sites on our internal intranet.
- Support DRW employees, candidates as well as the HR team with benefits related questions.
- Work closely with HRIS and Payroll to design and maintain our benefit enrollments and applicable benefit deductions in our HRIS system, Workday. Support HRIS on carrier integrations as well as ensuring accurate enrollment.
- Provide additional support to the HR team as assigned.
The minimum qualifications for this role include:
- Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum 5 years of experience in benefits administration with global experience preferred
- Knowledge of laws and regulations pertaining to associate benefits
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to handle multiple priorities
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Effective project management, excel and reporting skills
- Strong analytical, research and problem-solving skills
- Demonstrate ability to partner and communicate with senior leadership
For more information about DRW's processing activities and our use of job applicants' data, please view our Privacy Notice at https://drw.com/privacy-notice.
California residents, please review the California Privacy Notice for information about certain legal rights at https://drw.com/california-privacy-notice.