Our formula for success is to hire exceptional people, encourage their ideas and reward their results.
As a Software Developer on a shared services team in our Singapore office, you will solve challenging business problems while collaborating with experienced traders and researchers to design the right tools and solutions for the job. Your career path could include deployment to such teams as research infrastructure, compliance, risk management, trading infrastructure, or development services. You will have vast exposure to multiple teams within DRW and be given immediate responsibility to make an impact from day one. You will be surrounded by cutting-edge technology and senior technologists to provide you the best possible environment to succeed on our team. We do not require familiarity with or prior experience in financial markets for this role. We will give you the training you need to be successful.
How you will make an impact…
- Design, develop and test proprietary software. Examples include:
- Trading strategy simulation software optimized for distributed computation
- Large scale data acquisition, storage, accessibility, and visualization
- Real time trade management and risk analysis
- Identify innovative solutions to complex problems and advocate for their implementation to your team by communicating your ideas in a clear and concise manner
- Collaborate with other software developers, quantitative traders and researchers as well as business analysts in cross-functional team environments
- Be mentored by industry leaders on close-knit teams
You will be right at home if you have…
- A bachelor’s or master’s degree in computer science, engineering, physics, mathematics or any related technical discipline graduating between December 2023 and June 2024
- Excellent software development skills in any of the following languages: Python, Java, C++, C#, or C
- Exposure to network programming (TCP/IP), multi‐threaded applications, computational intelligence, real‐time programming, or GUI programming
- A strong understanding of in object oriented design, data structures and algorithms
- A passion for computer programming and a deep curiosity to learn and absorb new technologies quickly
- Strong communication skills to advocate your ideas in a clear and concise manner to the team
DRW is a diversified trading firm with over 3 decades of experience bringing sophisticated technology and exceptional people together to operate in markets around the world. We value autonomy and the ability to quickly pivot to capture opportunities, so we operate using our own capital and trading at our own risk.
Headquartered in Chicago with offices throughout the U.S., Canada, Europe, and Asia, we trade a variety of asset classes including Fixed Income, ETFs, Equities, FX, Commodities and Energy across all major global markets. We have also leveraged our expertise and technology to expand into three non-traditional strategies: real estate, venture capital and cryptoassets.
We operate with respect, curiosity and open minds. The people who thrive here share our belief that it’s not just what we do that matters–it's how we do it. DRW is a place of high expectations, integrity, innovation and a willingness to challenge consensus.
For more information about DRW's processing activities and our use of job applicants' data, please view our Privacy Notice at https://drw.com/privacy-notice.
California residents, please review the California Privacy Notice for information about certain legal rights at https://drw.com/california-privacy-notice.