Human Resources Associate - Ergonia
On the leading edge of market evolution Ergonia Ltd, funded by Don Wilson and the partners at DRW, is an independent cryptoasset trading firm focused on DeFi markets. Leveraging DRW and Cumberland's experience in crypto markets since 2014, Ergonia Ltd deploys innovative technology to pursue a range of trading strategies.
As an HR Associate, you will act as both a functional and technical HR subject matter specialist on the HR team. You will will play a vital role in supporting various HR functions, contributing to employee engagement, and ensuring the smooth operation of HR processes including but not limited to - immigration, new hire orientation, global payroll, and employee benefits.
- Assist in job posting creation and distribution on various platforms, including coordinating the interview process.
- Coordinate and facilitate the onboarding process for new hires, ensuring a seamless transition.
- Serve as a point of contact for employee inquiries regarding HR policies, benefits, and programs.
- Assist in resolving employee concerns and conflicts, maintaining a positive work environment.
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date employee records
- Prepare employment contracts, offer letters, and other HR-related documents.
- Manage personnel files and ensure compliance with data protection regulations.
- Manage global employee payroll and collaborate with accounting to ensure accurate and timely processing of employee compensation.
- Stay updated on labor laws, regulations, and HR best practices to ensure compliance.
- Assist in conducting internal audits to ensure HR processes align with legal requirements.
- Prepare and submit reports related to HR metrics and compliance activities.
Required Skills & Experience:
- 2 - 5 years of HR functional experience in one or more of these areas: HCM, Compensation, Payroll, Benefits, Talent, Time Tracking, Absence Management, Security, Reporting;
- Strong understanding of HR principles, practices, and employment laws.
- Must have strong organization, prioritization and project management skills
- Must have excellent communication skills, strong analytical skills and ability to problem solve and make sound decisions in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to troubleshoot issues presented by end users and brainstorm potential solutions
- Strong desire to continuously learn, ask probing questions, and respectfully challenge current processes
- Must be mature and discreet and have experience dealing with highly confidential information
- Proficiency in Google Suite (Google Docs, Drive, etc)