Accounts Payable Administrator
DRW is a diversified trading firm with over 3 decades of experience bringing sophisticated technology and exceptional people together to operate in markets around the world. We value autonomy and the ability to quickly pivot to capture opportunities, so we operate using our own capital and trading at our own risk.
Headquartered in Chicago with offices throughout the U.S., Canada, Europe, and Asia, we trade a variety of asset classes including Fixed Income, ETFs, Equities, FX, Commodities and Energy across all major global markets. We have also leveraged our expertise and technology to expand into three non-traditional strategies: real estate, venture capital and cryptoassets.
We operate with respect, curiosity and open minds. The people who thrive here share our belief that it’s not just what we do that matters–it's how we do it. DRW is a place of high expectations, integrity, innovation and a willingness to challenge consensus.
DRW is currently seeking an Accounts Payable Administrator to work closely with our Global Accounting team as well as our trading and operational teams in our London office.
What you’ll do:
- Verify and match invoices against purchase orders in the eRequester purchasing system
- Process non-purchase order invoices in the purchasing system
- Utilize Concur (travel & expense system) to process expense reports
- Coordinate with Purchasing team to resolve billing issues and any outstanding questions
- Create new supplier records in MS Dynamics Great Plains accounting system
- Assist in 5-day payables and accrual close process
- Perform complex allocations and produce monthly journal entries for various accruals and reclass entries and prepare ad hoc reports
- Process operational and brokerage invoices
- Organize and file documents electronically
- Provide support and answer questions on expenses when needed
- Prepare wire transfer payments and update cash management system
- Prepare multi-currency bank reconciliations
What we’re looking for:
- A Level required; Degree educated preferred
- Part Qualified ACCA/CIMA preferred
- Strong Accounting knowledge and Accounts Payable experience
- Previous experience working with MS Dynamics Great Plains strongly preferred
- Previous experience creating journal entries
- Prior experience working in a Proprietary Trading or Broker/Dealer environment desirable
- Experience with brokerage payables
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills are critical
- Previous experience with Microsoft Office (especially Excel) preferred
- Strong work ethic and reliability
- Must be highly organized and detail-oriented
- Pro-active and strong team player
- Proven ability to handle deadlines in a constantly evolving environment
Keep the following statement at the bottom of all job postings:
For more information about DRW's processing activities and our use of job applicants' data, please view our Privacy Notice at https://drw.com/privacy-notice.
California residents, please review the California Privacy Notice for information about certain legal rights at https://drw.com/california-privacy-notice.