Treasury Analyst - Equity Finance
DRW is a diversified trading firm with over 3 decades of experience bringing sophisticated technology and exceptional people together to operate in markets around the world. We value autonomy and the ability to quickly pivot to capture opportunities, so we operate using our own capital and trading at our own risk.
Headquartered in Chicago with offices throughout the U.S., Canada, Europe, and Asia, we trade a variety of asset classes including Fixed Income, ETFs, Equities, FX, Commodities and Energy across all major global markets. We have also leveraged our expertise and technology to expand into three non-traditional strategies: real estate, venture capital and cryptoassets.
We operate with respect, curiosity and open minds. The people who thrive here share our belief that it’s not just what we do that matters–it's how we do it. DRW is a place of high expectations, integrity, innovation and a willingness to challenge consensus.
As a Treasury Analyst - Equity Finance, you’ll liaise with both internal and external teams (trading desks, counterparties, exchanges, prime brokers) to perform research and analysis on a variety of trading-related matters, including cash management, clearance and settlements. You’ll work with different types of securities financing, including prime brokerage, swap, tri-party, stock loan, and repo. You’ll also help develop new tools and processes to support a wide variety of existing and new businesses.
What you’ll be working on:
- Securing different types of securities financing, including prime brokerage, swap, tri-party, stock loan, and repo
- Assisting in the analysis and development of new trading ideas and new trading desks transacting in equities, ETF’s/ETP’s, and options
- Performing liquidity reserve maintenance, investment, and reporting
- Managing relationships with trading desks, counterparties, exchanges, and prime brokers
- Work directly with trading desks to understand and implement posting and clearance of new trading strategies
- Identifying process improvements, defining functional requirements for systems, and implementing change
- Manage and optimize financing execution across variety of asset classes
- Optimize our trading books across diverse set of clearing and financing relationships within the scarce resource constraints of our providers
- Generating reports for partners, traders and other support areas
- Developing and managing stock loan relationships; helping to source inventory, especially hard to borrow names, and identify new financing solutions
- Designing new tools and optimizing equity positions to gain efficiencies and capitalize on new market opportunities (and to make most educated trading decisions)
What’s needed in this role:
- Previous experience in equity finance and supporting equities trading businesses
- Strong knowledge of option markets, strategies and risk management
- Familiarity with a variety of financial products
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and thrive in a fast-paced team environment
- Excellent analytical skills, strong attention to detail and exceptional follow-through
- Strong project management skills
- High level of proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- Previous data analysis experience
- SQL or VBA experience is a plus
- Bachelor’s degree
For more information about DRW's processing activities and our use of job applicants' data, please view our Privacy Notice at https://drw.com/privacy-notice.
California residents, please review the California Privacy Notice for information about certain legal rights at https://drw.com/california-privacy-notice.