As a Financial Analyst, part of the Finance & Accounting team, you will have an opportunity to develop your financial, data analysis and technical skills. You will work cross-functionally with Risk, Treasury, Technology, Business Strategy, Accounting and Operations teams to collaboratively formulate solutions. Utilizing data-driven insights, you will create reports that help the firm make business decisions. This is a great opportunity for someone who is interested in an aggressive, fast-paced and rapidly growing trading environment.
What you'll do:
• Prepare and analyze financial reports depicting firm performance
• Monitor and evaluate performance of trading strategies by applying a variety of industry metrics
• Organize and reconcile data received from the operations, treasury, accounting and technology departments to ensure accuracy and consistency
• Interface directly with operations staff to resolve daily balancing differences
• Develop and test new financial reports that further the company’s understanding of key performance indicators and communicate the implications to senior leaders
• Refresh and build customized interactive Tableau reports and dashboards
• Support business partners with ad hoc requests
What we're looking for:
• A Bachelor’s degree in Finance or Business Analytics with a graduation date between December 2023 and June 2024
• Strong financial and analytical skills
• Proven ability to organize and interpret large amounts of data
• Meticulous, organized and proficient at managing multiple workstreams simultaneously
• Dedicated, result oriented and ability to learn quickly in a fast-paced, dynamic work environment under tight deadlines
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with comfort level presenting to leaders
• Highly proficient in Excel; SQL and Tableau experience preferred
• Previous experience in the financial markets industry preferred
DRW is a diversified trading firm with over 3 decades of experience bringing sophisticated technology and exceptional people together to operate in markets around the world. We value autonomy and the ability to quickly pivot to capture opportunities, so we operate using our own capital and trading at our own risk.
Headquartered in Chicago with offices throughout the U.S., Canada, Europe, and Asia, we trade a variety of asset classes including Fixed Income, ETFs, Equities, FX, Commodities and Energy across all major global markets. We have also leveraged our expertise and technology to expand into three non-traditional strategies: real estate, venture capital and cryptoassets.
We operate with respect, curiosity and open minds. The people who thrive here share our belief that it’s not just what we do that matters–it's how we do it. DRW is a place of high expectations, integrity, innovation and a willingness to challenge consensus.
For more information about DRW's processing activities and our use of job applicants' data, please view our Privacy Notice at https://drw.com/privacy-notice.
California residents, please review the California Privacy Notice for information about certain legal rights at https://drw.com/california-privacy-notice.