Our formula for success is to hire exceptional people, encourage their ideas and reward their results. As an Accountant on our Finance and Accounting team, you’ll have an opportunity to develop your skills in a fast-paced and rapidly growing trading environment.
How you will make an impact…
- Perform daily General Ledger functions such as cash and trading account reconciliation, booking depreciation, and income and expense accruals
- Perform regulatory compliance calculations
- Work with Fixed Asset ledger
- Assist with preparation and review of monthly financial statements
- Interface directly with Operations to resolve balancing differences
- Analyze and review performance metrics
- Assist Accounts Payable in 5-day payables and accrual close process
- Create ad-hoc reports as needed
What you bring to the team…
- Working toward an Accounting degree and have an expected graduation date between December 2023 and June 2024
- Minor in Computer Science, Information Technology, or other related field preferred
- Able to communicate effectively and work well in teams
- Strongly proficient in use of Excel (preferred)
- Experience with creating queries and knowledgeable in GAAP
- Past audit internship experience
- Self-motivated and enjoy challenges and responsibility
- Very detail-oriented and possess strong analytical skills
DRW is a diversified trading firm with over 3 decades of experience bringing sophisticated technology and exceptional people together to operate in markets around the world. We value autonomy and the ability to quickly pivot to capture opportunities, so we operate using our own capital and trading at our own risk.
Headquartered in Chicago with offices throughout the U.S., Canada, Europe, and Asia, we trade a variety of asset classes including Fixed Income, ETFs, Equities, FX, Commodities and Energy across all major global markets. We have also leveraged our expertise and technology to expand into three non-traditional strategies: real estate, venture capital and cryptoassets.
We operate with respect, curiosity and open minds. The people who thrive here share our belief that it’s not just what we do that matters–it's how we do it. DRW is a place of high expectations, integrity, innovation and a willingness to challenge consensus.
For more information about DRW's processing activities and our use of job applicants' data, please view our Privacy Notice at https://drw.com/privacy-notice.
California residents, please review the California Privacy Notice for information about certain legal rights at https://drw.com/california-privacy-notice.