Business Continuity Program Manager
DRW is a diversified trading firm with over 3 decades of experience bringing sophisticated technology and exceptional people together to operate in markets around the world. We value autonomy and the ability to quickly pivot to capture opportunities, so we operate using our own capital and trading at our own risk.
Headquartered in Chicago with offices throughout the U.S., Canada, Europe, and Asia, we trade a variety of asset classes including Fixed Income, ETFs, Equities, FX, Commodities and Energy across all major global markets. We have also leveraged our expertise and technology to expand into three non-traditional strategies: real estate, venture capital and cryptoassets.
We operate with respect, curiosity and open minds. The people who thrive here share our belief that it’s not just what we do that matters–it's how we do it. DRW is a place of high expectations, integrity, innovation and a willingness to challenge consensus.
We are seeking a Business Continuity Program Manager to develop and execute a robust, global Business Continuity program. This individual will be responsible for ensuring that under conditions of significant business interruption or crisis that DRW can continue to operate and be restored safely and efficiently.
What you will do:
- Own the strategic development and implementation of DRW’s Business Continuity Plan (“BCP”)
- Lead firmwide business leaders in business impact analysis / risk assessment exercises to assess business continuity needs; ensuring clear alignment with a firm-wide approach
- Partner with DRW’s Compliance team facilitating and responding to external requests for Business Continuity program validation and documentation; ensure compliance with external business continuity requirements
- Provide expert guidance and “best practice” recommendations for disaster avoidance and mitigation strategies across all critical, firmwide systems
- Develop, review, maintain, and publish documentation, including the Business Continuity Policy, testing and recovery procedures, and testing summaries
- Implement and facilitate testing of the Business Continuity Plan, or components thereof
- Participate in/coordinate all exchange/membership tests & exercises
- Capture testing outcomes and implement remediation strategies to address gaps or new areas of risk
- Devise effective measurement tools to gauge efficiency and effectiveness of BCP Program
Required Skills & Experience:
- 5+ years of experience leading teams and/or managing large and complex onboarding and technology projects in the trading/capital markets industry
- Previous experience in the following:
- BIA (Business Impact Analysis)
- Establishing policies and procedures to adhere to regulatory requirements within financial markets
- Independently collecting, researching, and analyzing program and risk-related information from a variety of sources to build out actionable plans, templates and guides for response and recovery
- Working with software systems, networking technology, hardware, etc.
- Adept at handling ambiguous or undefined challenges through strong initiative and problem-solving abilities
- Proven track record of taking ownership of projects through successful completion
- Excellent writing, presentation skills, and attention to detail
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
For more information about DRW's processing activities and our use of job applicants' data, please view our Privacy Notice at https://drw.com/privacy-notice.
California residents, please review the California Privacy Notice for information about certain legal rights at https://drw.com/california-privacy-notice.