DRW is a principal trading firm, meaning we have no outside investors or third party funds, and we trade primarily for our own account in markets around the world. Our trading is diverse—across asset classes and instruments, using our own models, systems and applications—and it’s this diversification that sets us apart. DRW was founded on bringing together technology, research and risk management to capture trading and investment opportunities, and we still take that approach today.
Our formula for success is simple. We bring on exceptional people, encourage their ideas and reward their results.
Our Enterprise Application Platforms team manages the core applications that keep the enterprise flowing. They work hard to ensure that the core platforms are operating optimally and configured to meet the business needs while maintaining a focus on security. They obsess over providing extraordinary service regardless of the issue.
As a Systems Engineer, you’ll have an opportunity to employ your extensive skills while helping solve complex user issues. We’ll also ask you to evolve the team’s tools, utilities, server systems and processes. When it comes to new tech, you’ll research and evaluate new solutions to ensure we’re pushing innovative ideas to our users. And most importantly, you’ll mentor and help raise the skills and abilities of those around you.
You’ll be right at home if you:
- Are a seasoned engineer with extensive experience deploying and supporting multiple application platforms including but not limited to: Sharepoint, Jira, Confluence, Miro, Tableau, Wrike, ServiceNow
- Are tenacious in solving complex technical problems when others would have long ago waved a white flag
- Are passionate about high quality work and relentlessly pursue continuous improvement
- Are well versed in explaining complex problems in a non-“techie” way for others to understand, both in writing and verbally
- Have a solid technical foundation and want to use it to solve interesting business problems
- Are skilled in building lasting relationships centered on trust and accountability
- Actively pursue personal and professional growth by learning new things
What you’ll be working on:
- Maintaining and enhancing existing software platforms by working on new workflows and integrations.
- Evolving and further exploiting intelligent automation wherever possible · Improving our support tools and processes to enhance our ability to respond to the businesses needs
- Support citizen developers when automation integrates with internal platforms or its needs are beyond the skills of the citizen developer
- Testing out new tech and exploring innovative ideas to enhance our employees use of technology
For more information about DRW's processing activities and our use of job applicants' data, please view our Privacy Notice at https://drw.com/privacy-notice.
California residents, please review the California Privacy Notice for information about certain legal rights at https://drw.com/california-privacy-notice.