Senior Brand Designer
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Posted on Thursday, February 8, 2024
Our marketing team builds large-scale initiatives that are seen by millions of people around the globe and has the opportunity to set the trend, work in an agile environment and participate in forming strategic partnerships.
We seek a highly motivated, passionate individual to join our Global In-house Brand Studio as a Senior Brand Designer. As part of this role, you'll have the exciting opportunity to craft the very essence of our brand, influencing its visual identity and contributing to the growth of one of the world's most rapidly expanding brands. You possess an innate ability to inspire others through your visual creations, embodying the essence of a true maker.
- Collaborate closely with the Creative Director to produce visually impactful content for all brand communication and campaigns
- Create exceptional, persuasive, original graphics for all types of media such as campaign key visuals, video storyboards, social media, print, etc.
- Dive into visual explorations from ideation to implementation, communicating design rationales to the team
- Proactively contribute creative ideas to elevate Crypto.com in collaboration with partners, product marketing, and growth teams
- Maintain a consistent brand look across channels, evolving designs continuously
- Design partner content, ensuring brand consistency, especially in the sports world
- Actively research and create AI-assisted visuals to meet our high-quality standards
- Collaborate with Creative Directors, Account Managers, and Strategic Planners to design assets across various channels
- Work internationally, handling diverse projects simultaneously
- 8+ years in a creative agency or in-house design studio, preferably campaign-focused
- Online portfolio or presentation demonstrating design and conceptual abilities
- Quick learner with a proactive "get things done" attitude
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite, Figma, and other graphic applications
- Stay updated on the latest design trends including AI-assisted creative work
- Strong determination, attention to detail, and the ability to captivate audiences visually
- Experience in motion graphics, video editing, and art direction is a plus
- A deep understanding of market dynamics as a crypto enthusiast is advantageous
- You must be located in the APAC region
Life @ Crypto.com
Empowered to think big. Try new opportunities while working with a talented, ambitious and supportive team.
Transformational and proactive working environment. Elevate employees to find thoughtful and innovative solutions.
Growth from within. We help to develop new skill-sets that would impact the shaping of your personal and professional growth.
Work Culture. Our colleagues are some of the best in the industry; we are all here to help and support one another.
One cohesive team. Engage stakeholders to achieve our ultimate goal - Cryptocurrency in every wallet.
Are you ready to kickstart your future with us?
Medical insurance package with extended coverage to dependents
Attractive annual leave entitlement including: birthday, work anniversary
Work Flexibility Adoption. Flexi-work hour and hybrid or remote set-up
Aspire career alternatives through us. Our internal mobility program can offer employees a diverse scope.
Work Perks: crypto.com visa card provided upon joining
Our Crypto.com benefits packages vary depending on region requirements, you can learn more from our talent acquisition team.
Founded in 2016, Crypto.com serves more than 80 million customers and is the world's fastest growing global cryptocurrency platform. Our vision is simple: Cryptocurrency in Every Wallet™. Built on a foundation of security, privacy, and compliance, Crypto.com is committed to accelerating the adoption of cryptocurrency through innovation and empowering the next generation of builders, creators, and entrepreneurs to develop a fairer and more equitable digital ecosystem.
Learn more at https://crypto.com.
Crypto.com is an equal opportunities employer and we are committed to creating an environment where opportunities are presented to everyone in a fair and transparent way. Crypto.com values diversity and inclusion, seeking candidates with a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills that complement and strengthen our team.
Personal data provided by applicants will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.