JIRA Administrator, Bulgaria
Posted on Wednesday, February 7, 2024
- Implementing and managing a JIRA system within the organization;
- Performing analytic studies of existing JIRA Systems and reporting on their ability to meet company needs;
- Backing up and upgrading existing JIRA Systems;
- Monitor system parameters and relevant interfaces (continuous health check);
- Investigating, diagnosing, and resolving faults and errors in JIRA Systems;
- Follow the product developments, share information about new features and processes of relevant JIRA Systems to key users (explain/educate new processes);
- Reporting and creating documentation for JIRA Systems;
- Working with vendors to ensure organizational needs for software are met;
- Assure seamless operations in accordance with the defined service levels, by taking over full responsibility for all service processes (incident & problem management as well as access management) including business continuity.
- A minimum of 1 year of experience with backing up and upgrading existing applications is a plus;
- The Analyst must have a reasonable understanding of the Company’s business, and its technical, financial, and organizational structure;
- The Analyst must be able to communicate effectively with people at all levels both inside and outside the Company, and should have strong written and verbal communication skills. In addition, the Analyst must stand out with excellent decision-making skills, effective problem-solving skills, as well as skills to work independently and in the team;
- Integrity, initiative, perseverance, discretion, ability to respect the personal dignity and rights of each employee, interest in fintech and services, and motivation to occupy the position.
Life @ Crypto.com
Empowered to think big. Try new opportunities while working with a talented, ambitious and supportive team.
Transformational and proactive working environment. Empower employees to find thoughtful and innovative solutions.
Growth from within. We help to develop new skill-sets that would impact the shaping of your personal and professional growth.
Work Culture. Our colleagues are some of the best in the industry; we are all here to help and support one another.
One cohesive team. Engage stakeholders to achieve our ultimate goal - Cryptocurrency in every wallet.
Are you ready to kickstart your future with us?
Attractive annual leave entitlement including: birthday, work anniversary
Aspire career alternatives through us. Our internal mobility program can offer employees a diverse scope.
Work Perks: crypto.com visa card provided upon joining
Our Crypto.com benefits packages vary depending on region requirements, you can learn more from our talent acquisition team.
Founded in 2016, Crypto.com serves more than 80 million customers and is the world's fastest growing global cryptocurrency platform. Our vision is simple: Cryptocurrency in Every Wallet™. Built on a foundation of security, privacy, and compliance, Crypto.com is committed to accelerating the adoption of cryptocurrency through innovation and empowering the next generation of builders, creators, and entrepreneurs to develop a fairer and more equitable digital ecosystem.
Learn more at https://crypto.com.
Crypto.com is an equal opportunities employer and we are committed to creating an environment where opportunities are presented to everyone in a fair and transparent way. Crypto.com values diversity and inclusion, seeking candidates with a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills that complement and strengthen our team.
Personal data provided by applicants will be used for recruitment purposes only.