Institutional Sales Manager - EMEA
Sales & Business Development
Posted on Thursday, February 1, 2024
The institutional sales team provides an opportunity for you to take ownership and build your institutional/highnet worth clientele. You will be a part of an exciting journey from onboarding a client to their first crypto instrument, to customizing a crypto product for your client that the market has never seen before. If you're in our operations team, you'll have a diverse scope working with stakeholders such as sales traders, account managers and sales managers and be part of scaling up our expanding infrastructure.
What will make your role exciting:
Define and build your institutional / high-net worth clientele - in the fast-growing crypto & blockchain industry, there are no limits to who your clients are (or could potentially be)!
You take ownership & lead in flexibly identifying & pitching institutional leads. Take pride in successes that could come in various shapes - from onboarding a client to their first crypto instrument, to customizing a crypto product for your client that the market has never seen before.
Craft and tailor your products - the journey of bringing traditional financial services products to crypto has just begun, you have a say in tailoring what you pitch to institutional clients. You are encouraged to put your creativity & expertise to full use: identify other financial services offerings that may be of interest (e.g., credit, custody) - and you will have the full support of the Crypto.com team to bring a new product into fruition!
What a day on your job may look like:
- Identifying and reaching out to institutional client leads;
- Understanding client needs and pitching relevant Crypto.com products
- Attend Conferences, represent crypto.com engaging with institutional players, increasing awareness of our institutional business products and services
- Conducting community reach activities, attend crypto community gatherings, meetings to expand and deepen our institutional footprint
- Researching on market & competitor trends in the crypto institutional space;
- Drafting and closing client or partnership agreements;
- Proposing new crypto institutional offerings;
- Maintaining ongoing contact with institutional clients, keeping track of client feedback, and recommending product improvements.
- 3+ years of experience in financial services sales i.e Sales Trading, OTC Sales, FX Sales, Sales, eSales (FX products), ETF’s, Liquidity pool’s, CFD’s, Prime Brokerage services etc
- 1+ years of experience working in a cryptocurrency environment and have a network of clients
- Candidates with more experience would be considered for a Senior Institutional Sales Position
- Demonstrable track record of initiating, managing & monetizing relationships with clients or partners, e.g., examples of acquiring institutional clients, driving business results with clients & partners, drafting documentations & agreements;
- Excellent command of professional written & oral English, writing & presentation samples are welcome.
Life @ Crypto.com
Empowered to think big. Try new opportunities while working with a talented, ambitious and supportive team.
Transformational and proactive working environment. Elevate employees to find thoughtful and innovative solutions.
Growth from within. We help to develop new skill-sets that would impact the shaping of your personal and professional growth.
Work Culture. Our colleagues are some of the best in the industry; we are all here to help and support one another.
One cohesive team. Engage stakeholders to achieve our ultimate goal - Cryptocurrency in every wallet.
Are you ready to kickstart your future with us?
Medical insurance package with extended coverage to dependents
Attractive annual leave entitlement including: birthday, work anniversary
Work Flexibility Adoption. Flexi-work hour and hybrid or remote set-up
Aspire career alternatives through us. Our internal mobility program can offer employees a diverse scope.
Work Perks: crypto.com visa card provided upon joining
Our Crypto.com benefits packages vary depending on region requirements, you can learn more from our talent acquisition team.
Founded in 2016, Crypto.com serves more than 80 million customers and is the world's fastest growing global cryptocurrency platform. Our vision is simple: Cryptocurrency in Every Wallet™. Built on a foundation of security, privacy, and compliance, Crypto.com is committed to accelerating the adoption of cryptocurrency through innovation and empowering the next generation of builders, creators, and entrepreneurs to develop a fairer and more equitable digital ecosystem.
Learn more at https://crypto.com.
Crypto.com is an equal opportunities employer and we are committed to creating an environment where opportunities are presented to everyone in a fair and transparent way. Crypto.com values diversity and inclusion, seeking candidates with a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills that complement and strengthen our team.
Personal data provided by applicants will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.