Senior Research Analyst
Posted on Friday, January 26, 2024
- Conduct research for trending topics in the cryptocurrency industry, including but not limited to Blockchains, DeFi, NFT, Blockchain Gaming, etc.
- Investigate and gain an in-depth understanding of DeFi (and other cryptocurrency) protocols and trends
- Compile reports and insights for both internal consumption and external publication
- Liaison with external research partners including media, consulting firms and academia
- Working experience: 3+ years
- Has a basic knowledge of crypto/blockchain, and is familiar with basic concepts;
- Well understanding of traditional finance
- Strong writing skills and ability to produce concise & insightful written reports independently;
- Very strong in cross-team communication & ownership;
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite;
- Proficient in producing basic data chart types (e.g., line chart, pie chart);(Plus, but not a must) Do data analysis in Python.
- Knowledge of blockchain / distributed ledger technology / finance
- Experience in cryptocurrency industry / consulting firms / financial institutions / academia
- Knowledge of any (and ideally multiple) of the following: Economics, Finance, Statistics, Accounting, Quantitative Finance, Computer Science
- You have invested in cryptocurrencies and/or DeFi
Life @ Crypto.com
Empowered to think big. Try new opportunities while working with a talented, ambitious and supportive team.
Transformational and proactive working environment. Empower employees to find thoughtful and innovative solutions.
Growth from within. We help to develop new skill-sets that would impact the shaping of your personal and professional growth.
Work Culture. Our colleagues are some of the best in the industry; we are all here to help and support one another.
One cohesive team. Engage stakeholders to achieve our ultimate goal - Cryptocurrency in every wallet.
Are you ready to kickstart your future with us?
Attractive annual leave entitlement including: birthday, work anniversary
Aspire career alternatives through us. Our internal mobility program can offer employees a diverse scope.
Work Perks: crypto.com visa card provided upon joining
Our Crypto.com benefits packages vary depending on region requirements, you can learn more from our talent acquisition team.
Founded in 2016, Crypto.com serves more than 80 million customers and is the world's fastest growing global cryptocurrency platform. Our vision is simple: Cryptocurrency in Every Wallet™. Built on a foundation of security, privacy, and compliance, Crypto.com is committed to accelerating the adoption of cryptocurrency through innovation and empowering the next generation of builders, creators, and entrepreneurs to develop a fairer and more equitable digital ecosystem.
Learn more at https://crypto.com.
Crypto.com is an equal opportunities employer and we are committed to creating an environment where opportunities are presented to everyone in a fair and transparent way. Crypto.com values diversity and inclusion, seeking candidates with a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills that complement and strengthen our team.
Personal data provided by applicants will be used for recruitment purposes only.