Senior Developer - Java, Python, Data and Quantitative Analytics
Software Engineering, Data Science
Posted on Wednesday, January 24, 2024
The Quant Trading team is responsible for executing trades and managing risks associated with derivative products, such as options, futures, and swaps. The team develops and implement trading strategies to support the quantitative trading team in making informed decisions in fast-paced and complex trading environments.
- Develop and enhance applications utilizing Java and Python, with a focus on performance and scalability.
- Implement and maintain event processing and messaging queues, with expertise in Kafka, Flink, and Complex Event Processing (CEP) technologies.
- Design, deploy, and manage cloud-based solutions on AWS, ensuring high availability and scalability.
- Administer and optimize Kubernetes (k8s) clusters for container orchestration and management.
- Conduct quantitative data analysis, leveraging a robust quantitative analytic framework to inform decision-making and improve system performance.
- Develop, maintain, and utilize tools like Prometheus and Grafana for effective time-series data visualization and monitoring.
- Create and manage statistical reports and reporting systems, ensuring they provide actionable insights.
- Collaborate closely with various teams to automate and streamline trading, reconciliation, and analytics workflows.
- Provide advanced technical support and troubleshooting for developed systems and applications.
- Minimum of 5 years of professional experience in both Java and Python development.
- Profound knowledge in event processing and messaging queues, including experience with Kafka, Flink, and CEP technologies.
- Strong experience with AWS cloud services and proficient in managing Kubernetes environments.
- Demonstrated ability in quantitative data analysis and familiarity with quantitative analytic frameworks.
- Skilled in the use of Prometheus and Grafana for time-series data visualization and monitoring.
- Experience in developing and maintaining reporting systems with a strong grasp of statistical report generation.
- Prior experience in a trading or financial environment is beneficial but not mandatory.
- Solid understanding of system design, data structures, and algorithms.
- Good problem-solving skills and the ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills.
- Familiarity with Aeron messaging and Simple Binary Encoding (SBE) protocol.
- Knowledge of C++ and experience with FPGA programming.
- Understanding of cryptocurrency markets and related technologies.
- Experience with network programming (TCP, WebSocket).
- Experience with Linux system administration and optimization.
- Previous experience with technologies such as Boost, ZeroMQ, MongoDB, Protobuffer.
Nice to Have:
Life @ Crypto.com
Empowered to think big. Try new opportunities while working with a talented, ambitious and supportive team.
Transformational and proactive working environment. Elevate employees to find thoughtful and innovative solutions.
Growth from within. We help to develop new skill-sets that would impact the shaping of your personal and professional growth.
Work Culture. Our colleagues are some of the best in the industry; we are all here to help and support one another.
One cohesive team. Engage stakeholders to achieve our ultimate goal - Cryptocurrency in every wallet.
Are you ready to kickstart your future with us?
Medical insurance package with extended coverage to dependents
Attractive annual leave entitlement including: birthday, work anniversary
Work Flexibility Adoption. Flexi-work hour and hybrid or remote set-up
Aspire career alternatives through us. Our internal mobility program can offer employees a diverse scope.
Work Perks: crypto.com visa card provided upon joining
Our Crypto.com benefits packages vary depending on region requirements, you can learn more from our talent acquisition team.
Founded in 2016, Crypto.com serves more than 80 million customers and is the world's fastest growing global cryptocurrency platform. Our vision is simple: Cryptocurrency in Every Wallet™. Built on a foundation of security, privacy, and compliance, Crypto.com is committed to accelerating the adoption of cryptocurrency through innovation and empowering the next generation of builders, creators, and entrepreneurs to develop a fairer and more equitable digital ecosystem.
Learn more at https://crypto.com.
Crypto.com is an equal opportunities employer and we are committed to creating an environment where opportunities are presented to everyone in a fair and transparent way. Crypto.com values diversity and inclusion, seeking candidates with a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills that complement and strengthen our team.
Personal data provided by applicants will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.