Global Compliance Тraining Manager (Bulgaria)
Posted on Thursday, January 18, 2024
As the Global Compliance Training Program Manager, you will support the Manager of the Global Compliance Program and oversee the maintenance, creation, and management of our Compliance training database at Foris Group to foster a culture of compliance excellence.
- Supervise the execution of the Compliance Training program and maintain a database of training, while upholding industry leading levels of excellence.
- Hold frequent meetings with the Manager of the Global Compliance Program to discuss details surrounding any ongoing projects.
- Help the organization’s processes remain legally and ethically compliant
- Liaise and cooperate with third party vendors to provide a Training program of a high standard.
- Diligently maintain the Training database
- Track the completion of mandatory training by employees who are subject to it.
- Identify and assess future and current training needs through job analysis, career paths and industry requirements.
- Assist with other delegated to him/her projects by the Manager of the Global Compliance Program.
- Provide support and data to aid in compliance with internal and external audits.
- Other duties assigned to them by the Manager of the Global Compliance Program or company managers in accordance to the position.
- Extensive experience in training, sufficient understanding of Compliance.
- Expert knowledge of the Compliance function and regulatory requirements, as well as excellent knowledge in producing training materials.
- Strong business orientation of the Company’s business, its technical, financial and organizational structure.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with people at all levels both inside and outside the Company
- Stand out with effective problem solving and soft skills, as well as skills to work independently and in team.
- Integrity, initiative, perseverance, discretion, ability for respect the personal dignity and rights of each employee, interest in fintech and compliance, motivation to occupy the position.
- Proficiency in English language and excellent computer literacy, software skills for producing training materials.
Life @ Crypto.com
Empowered to think big. Try new opportunities while working with a talented, ambitious and supportive team.
Transformational and proactive working environment. Empower employees to find thoughtful and innovative solutions.
Growth from within. We help to develop new skill-sets that would impact the shaping of your personal and professional growth.
Work Culture. Our colleagues are some of the best in the industry; we are all here to help and support one another.
One cohesive team. Engage stakeholders to achieve our ultimate goal - Cryptocurrency in every wallet.
Are you ready to kickstart your future with us?
Attractive annual leave entitlement including: birthday, work anniversary
Aspire career alternatives through us. Our internal mobility program can offer employees a diverse scope.
Work Perks: crypto.com visa card provided upon joining
Our Crypto.com benefits packages vary depending on region requirements, you can learn more from our talent acquisition team.
Founded in 2016, Crypto.com serves more than 80 million customers and is the world's fastest growing global cryptocurrency platform. Our vision is simple: Cryptocurrency in Every Wallet™. Built on a foundation of security, privacy, and compliance, Crypto.com is committed to accelerating the adoption of cryptocurrency through innovation and empowering the next generation of builders, creators, and entrepreneurs to develop a fairer and more equitable digital ecosystem.
Learn more at https://crypto.com.
Crypto.com is an equal opportunities employer and we are committed to creating an environment where opportunities are presented to everyone in a fair and transparent way. Crypto.com values diversity and inclusion, seeking candidates with a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills that complement and strengthen our team.
Personal data provided by applicants will be used for recruitment purposes only.