Complaints Handling Officer, Bulgaria
Posted on Friday, January 5, 2024
- Oversees the daily escalation activities of the CS team, acting as a point of contact for specific cases;
- Monitors regulatory changes and updates, influencing Crypto.com’s internal and external complaints handling processes;
- Maintains and updates the internal complaints handling process and/or internal escalation procedure(s), in accordance to regulatory updates;
- Takes ownership and accountability in projects, related to the evolution of the complaints-related processes, reporting and other tools;
- Thoroughly considers any (potential) service-related complaints, escalated via the supported communication channels and handles it according to Company’s internal complaints handling process;
- Considers closely and attentively the details and validity of a complaint and investigates them fairly, consistently and promptly;
- Liaises with all the relevant and involved departments/divisions/parties while investigating and resolving a complaint;
- Escalates a complaint to a different department/party where appropriate, in accordance to the internal complaints handling procedure(s);
- Prepares a final response to the complainant, as per the internal complaints handling procedures;
- Compiles complaint statistics and trends analysis to senior management on a regular basis and acts upon them;
- Cooperates with all customer-facing departments for driving procedural and other operational improvements, resultant of complaints root cause analysis;
- Meets the targets set;
- Participates in ad-hoc projects as directed by SVP, Customer Success and Senior Operations Management;
- Regularly reports against all the above-described duties to their line managers;
- Other duties assigned to them by their superior or company managers in accordance to the position.
- Experience in Customer Service is a must;
- The Officer should preferably have profound knowledge of the applicable contemporary practices in the field of Customer Service, including but not limited to understanding of operational matters regarding Customer Service, as well as Complaints handling, including liaising with government bodies in relation to official customer complaints;
- The Officer must have a reasonable understanding of the Company’s business, its technical, financial and organizational structure;
- The Officer must be able to communicate effectively with people at all levels both inside and outside the Company;
- Strong written and verbal communication skills;
- Excellent leadership and organizational skills, decision making skills, effective problem solving skills, as well as skills to work independently and in team;
- Act with integrity, initiative, perseverance, discretion, ability for respect the personal dignity and rights of each employee, interest in the fintech industry and motivation to occupy the position;
- English language; excellent computer literacy.
Life @ Crypto.com
Empowered to think big. Try new opportunities while working with a talented, ambitious and supportive team.
Transformational and proactive working environment. Empower employees to find thoughtful and innovative solutions.
Growth from within. We help to develop new skill-sets that would impact the shaping of your personal and professional growth.
Work Culture. Our colleagues are some of the best in the industry; we are all here to help and support one another.
One cohesive team. Engage stakeholders to achieve our ultimate goal - Cryptocurrency in every wallet.
Are you ready to kickstart your future with us?
Attractive annual leave entitlement including: birthday, work anniversary
Aspire career alternatives through us. Our internal mobility program can offer employees a diverse scope.
Work Perks: crypto.com visa card provided upon joining
Our Crypto.com benefits packages vary depending on region requirements, you can learn more from our talent acquisition team.
Founded in 2016, Crypto.com serves more than 80 million customers and is the world's fastest growing global cryptocurrency platform. Our vision is simple: Cryptocurrency in Every Wallet™. Built on a foundation of security, privacy, and compliance, Crypto.com is committed to accelerating the adoption of cryptocurrency through innovation and empowering the next generation of builders, creators, and entrepreneurs to develop a fairer and more equitable digital ecosystem.
Learn more at https://crypto.com.
Crypto.com is an equal opportunities employer and we are committed to creating an environment where opportunities are presented to everyone in a fair and transparent way. Crypto.com values diversity and inclusion, seeking candidates with a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills that complement and strengthen our team.
Personal data provided by applicants will be used for recruitment purposes only.