Senior Art Director
Posted on Thursday, January 4, 2024
Our marketing team builds large-scale initiatives that are seen by millions of people around the globe and has the opportunity to set the trend, work in an agile environment and participate in forming strategic partnerships.
About the role:
As a Senior Art Director at Crypto.com, you will play a pivotal role in our Global Brand Studio, influencing the trajectory of one of the world's most prominent and rapidly expanding brands.
We are currently in search of a creative and adaptable individual capable of pushing boundaries in content creation. This position demands someone who can craft visually striking and compelling content that not only resonates with our brand but also conveys our message with precision, whether it's through subtle nuances or large-scale initiatives.
If you're driven by passion and eager to make a significant impact in advancing the global adoption of cryptocurrency, we invite you to apply for our forward-looking and dynamic team.
- Spearhead the visual development of innovative Crypto.com products and campaigns.
- Craft cutting-edge graphics and captivating films to effectively showcase our products across various media and social platforms.
- From ideation to implementation, you will deep-dive into exploring visual executions, and communicate design directions, decisions, and rationale to the Creative Director.
- Foster and maintain a collaborative environment with the creative lead, marketing team, product team, and studio manager to maximize quality and output.
- Uphold and enhance the brand's visual identity across multiple channels, while actively driving design evolution.
- Impeccable Art Direction and design skills
- 8+ years of experience working in a creative agency or an in-house design studio.
- An online portfolio showcasing your design and conceptual abilities.
- Must be an enthusiastic leader with problem-solving capabilities
- A quick learner with a proactive "get things done" attitude.
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite, Figma, and other graphic applications.
- Stays updated on the latest design trends including AI-assisted creative work.
- Strong determination, attention to detail, and the ability to captivate audiences visually.
- Open-minded and eager to learn, thriving on challenges and growth opportunities.
- Strong communication skills and adept at balancing conflicting stakeholder needs.
- Experience in motion graphics, video editing, and AI image generation is a plus.
- A deep understanding of market dynamics as a crypto enthusiast is advantageous.
- You must be located in the APAC region or Hawaii.
Life @ Crypto.com
Empowered to think big. Try new opportunities while working with a talented, ambitious and supportive team.
Transformational and proactive working environment. Elevate employees to find thoughtful and innovative solutions.
Growth from within. We help to develop new skill-sets that would impact the shaping of your personal and professional growth.
Work Culture. Our colleagues are some of the best in the industry; we are all here to help and support one another.
One cohesive team. Engage stakeholders to achieve our ultimate goal - Cryptocurrency in every wallet.
Are you ready to kickstart your future with us?
Medical insurance package with extended coverage to dependents
Attractive annual leave entitlement including: birthday, work anniversary
Work Flexibility Adoption. Flexi-work hour and hybrid or remote set-up
Aspire career alternatives through us. Our internal mobility program can offer employees a diverse scope.
Work Perks: crypto.com visa card provided upon joining
Our Crypto.com benefits packages vary depending on region requirements, you can learn more from our talent acquisition team.
Founded in 2016, Crypto.com serves more than 80 million customers and is the world's fastest growing global cryptocurrency platform. Our vision is simple: Cryptocurrency in Every Wallet™. Built on a foundation of security, privacy, and compliance, Crypto.com is committed to accelerating the adoption of cryptocurrency through innovation and empowering the next generation of builders, creators, and entrepreneurs to develop a fairer and more equitable digital ecosystem.
Learn more at https://crypto.com.
Crypto.com is an equal opportunities employer and we are committed to creating an environment where opportunities are presented to everyone in a fair and transparent way. Crypto.com values diversity and inclusion, seeking candidates with a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills that complement and strengthen our team.
Personal data provided by applicants will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.