Posted on Thursday, January 4, 2024
- Update current and design new recruitment procedures (e.g. job posting, application flows, application experience, communication, documents collection and onboarding processes);
- Supervise a recruiting team and report on its performance;
- Define, maintain, revise, and keep track of major recruiting metrics applicable for the business (e.g. target for a specific period, time-to-hire, cost-per-hire, etc.);
- Implement new sourcing methods (e.g. social recruiting and proactive searches, connections with universities, etc.);
- Manage all recruitment related partnerships, including communication, success rates, budget aspect;
- Research and choose job advertising options;
- Responsible for the proper onboarding of all new Recruitment/Talent Acquisition members within the specific location;
- Constantly monitor and advise hiring managers on interviewing techniques and how to improve their success;
- Recommend ways to improve our employer brand;
- Coordinate with department managers to forecast future hiring needs;
- Stay up to date on labor legislation and inform recruiters and managers about changes in regulations, handle special cases in terms of hiring requirements such as foreign nationals or other;
- Liaise with government organizations as necessary in terms of hiring or related reporting;
- Participate in Audits related to recruitment or talent acquisition activities;
- Participate in job fairs and career events;
- Build the company’s professional network through relationships with third parties - HR professionals, universities, and other partners.
- Proven work experience as a Recruitment Manager, Recruitment Consultant or Recruitment Coordinator in a Operations/BPO environment;
- Hands-on experience with ATS and HR databases;
- Experience with interviews, candidate screening and evaluation;
- Familiarity with social media headhunting and other professional networks;
- Excellent verbal and written communication and team management skills;
- Strong decision-making skills;
- BSc in Human Resources Management or Organizational Psychology would be an advantage;
- Familiar with local and EU labor laws that may affect Crypto.com’s hiring processes;
- Always aligned on the company’s history, mission, and direction;
- Ability to represent the company values to potential hires;
- Proficiency in an applicant tracking system is a must;
- Be creative, be on the lookout for new strategies and outreach avenues;
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills;
- Good Interpersonal skills and clear communication.
Life @ Crypto.com
Empowered to think big. Try new opportunities while working with a talented, ambitious and supportive team.
Transformational and proactive working environment. Empower employees to find thoughtful and innovative solutions.
Growth from within. We help to develop new skill-sets that would impact the shaping of your personal and professional growth.
Work Culture. Our colleagues are some of the best in the industry; we are all here to help and support one another.
One cohesive team. Engage stakeholders to achieve our ultimate goal - Cryptocurrency in every wallet.
Are you ready to kickstart your future with us?
Attractive annual leave entitlement including: birthday, work anniversary
Aspire career alternatives through us. Our internal mobility program can offer employees a diverse scope.
Work Perks: crypto.com visa card provided upon joining
Our Crypto.com benefits packages vary depending on region requirements, you can learn more from our talent acquisition team.
Founded in 2016, Crypto.com serves more than 80 million customers and is the world's fastest growing global cryptocurrency platform. Our vision is simple: Cryptocurrency in Every Wallet™. Built on a foundation of security, privacy, and compliance, Crypto.com is committed to accelerating the adoption of cryptocurrency through innovation and empowering the next generation of builders, creators, and entrepreneurs to develop a fairer and more equitable digital ecosystem.
Learn more at https://crypto.com.
Crypto.com is an equal opportunities employer and we are committed to creating an environment where opportunities are presented to everyone in a fair and transparent way. Crypto.com values diversity and inclusion, seeking candidates with a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills that complement and strengthen our team.
Personal data provided by applicants will be used for recruitment purposes only.