Senior Motion Designer
Posted on Tuesday, January 2, 2024
About the role:
We are on the lookout for an exceptionally talented Senior Motion Graphics Designer to join our Growth Creative Team. As a senior member, you will take the lead in conceptualizing and producing captivating motion graphics that elevate our brand and reach millions of people across various digital platforms and help grow the team’s creativity. If you're a seasoned motion design expert with a keen eye for storytelling through visuals, we want to hear from you. This position requires experience in AI tools and offers the flexibility of remote work, allowing you to collaborate effectively from anywhere.
- Lead the conceptualization and creation of high-quality 2D/3D motion graphics for a variety of digital platforms, including social media, websites, and video content.
- Collaborate with our Growth team, including Acquisition, CRM, Data Analytic teams to create visually compelling and effective motion design solutions.
- Mentor and guide junior designers, providing constructive feedback, sharing industry best practices, and contributing to the overall skill development of the team.
- Stay informed about industry trends, design tools, and emerging technologies and advancements in motion design to bring innovative ideas and techniques to our projects.
- Take ownership of projects from concept to delivery, ensuring that the final product aligns with brand guidelines and exceeds expectations.
- Work closely with stakeholders to understand project requirements, providing creative input and ensuring that design solutions meet business objectives.
- Manage multiple projects simultaneously in a fast pace environment, adhering to deadlines and maintaining a high level of attention to detail.
- Develop compelling visuals and content with AI Tools.
- Diploma/degree in Graphic Design, Motion Graphics, Advertising or a related field.
- At least 6 years of experience with digital, design or agency background.
- Proven experience as a Motion Graphics Designer with a solid portfolio showcasing your expertise in creating visually stunning and conceptually strong motion graphics.
- Good knowledge of what makes great content from social media platforms (Facebook, Instagram, Tiktok, etc.)
- Proficiency in industry-standard motion graphics software, such as After Effects, Premiere Pro, and Cinema 4D as well as Photoshop, Illustrator.
- Working knowledge of Figma.
- Experience or knowledge of AI Tools.
- Strong understanding of design and motion fundamental skills, excellent composition and storytelling through motion.
- Exceptional creative thinking and problem-solving skills, with the ability to bring innovative ideas to the table.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills, with the ability to effectively present and discuss design concepts with team members and stakeholders.
- Leadership experience, with a track record of guiding and mentoring junior designers.
- A keen eye for detail and the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment.
- Up-to-date with the latest design trends and a passion for innovation in the digital space.
- Knowledge in the field of fintech, crypto and NFT space is definitely advantageous.
Who you are:
- You are a seasoned motion graphics professional with a passion for pushing the boundaries of visual storytelling.
- Your portfolio is a testament to your ability to craft visually compelling narratives through motion design.
- Leadership comes naturally to you, and you find fulfillment in guiding and inspiring a team of designers.
- You thrive in a collaborative environment, valuing input from team members and stakeholders to deliver exceptional results.
- Humble and open-minded, willing to embrace better ideas and tackle challenges with a strong "get things done" attitude.
- Pro-active and efficiency.
- Passionate and hungry for more.
- Proficient in spoken and written English.
- Creative and fun!
Life @ Crypto.com
Empowered to think big. Try new opportunities while working with a talented, ambitious and supportive team.
Transformational and proactive working environment. Empower employees to find thoughtful and innovative solutions.
Growth from within. We help to develop new skill-sets that would impact the shaping of your personal and professional growth.
Work Culture. Our colleagues are some of the best in the industry; we are all here to help and support one another.
One cohesive team. Engage stakeholders to achieve our ultimate goal - Cryptocurrency in every wallet.
Are you ready to kickstart your future with us?
Attractive annual leave entitlement including: birthday, work anniversary
Aspire career alternatives through us. Our internal mobility program can offer employees a diverse scope.
Work Perks: crypto.com visa card provided upon joining
Our Crypto.com benefits packages vary depending on region requirements, you can learn more from our talent acquisition team.
Founded in 2016, Crypto.com serves more than 80 million customers and is the world's fastest growing global cryptocurrency platform. Our vision is simple: Cryptocurrency in Every Wallet™. Built on a foundation of security, privacy, and compliance, Crypto.com is committed to accelerating the adoption of cryptocurrency through innovation and empowering the next generation of builders, creators, and entrepreneurs to develop a fairer and more equitable digital ecosystem.
Learn more at https://crypto.com.
Crypto.com is an equal opportunities employer and we are committed to creating an environment where opportunities are presented to everyone in a fair and transparent way. Crypto.com values diversity and inclusion, seeking candidates with a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills that complement and strengthen our team.
Personal data provided by applicants will be used for recruitment purposes only.