Brand Creative Director (Writer)
Marketing & Communications, Design
Taipei City, Taiwan
Posted on Thursday, December 21, 2023
Our marketing team builds large-scale initiatives that are seen by millions of people around the globe and has the opportunity to set the trend, work in an agile environment and participate in forming strategic partnerships.
About the role:
We are looking for a highly motivated, passionate individual to join our brand team (Global) as a copy-based Brand Creative Director. In this role, you will play a pivotal part in developing and maintaining the brand's voice and tone through writing and overseeing the work of other writers. You are by nature a maker with a hands-on approach who leads by example.
- Elevate our brand voice: You will translate the brand's existing identity, values, and business goals into a compelling and authentic brand voice that resonates with our target audience.
- Make: You will make on-brand content that not only elevates the brand's prestige but also contributes to the business’ success in all market conditions.
- Write, write, and write: You are a writer first and foremost and your responsibility overseeing projects requires you to write l and maintain a consistent brand voice across various channels including marketing campaigns, social, product, and digital contents.
- Exceptional ability to shape the voice of a brand through words.
- Proven experience as a Creative lead or in a similar role.
- Must understand crypto culture, its language, and its audiences’ mindset across different social channels and media touchpoints.
- Demonstrate the suitability for this role by showcasing past work and achievements.
- Uses our products and is familiar with competing products.
- Is able to react fast with a “get things done” attitude.
- Hands-on as a people-manager, nothing is below or above their station or pay grade.
- Resourceful when it comes to problem-solving.
- Self-motivated and proactive, able to work independently and as part of a team.
- Comfortable with handling several projects at once and working under tight deadlines.
- Develops creative ideas that make business sense.
- Is a master of simplifying complex problems to arrive at a crisp, clean, simple solution.
Life @ Crypto.com
Empowered to think big. Try new opportunities while working with a talented, ambitious and supportive team.
Transformational and proactive working environment. Elevate employees to find thoughtful and innovative solutions.
Growth from within. We help to develop new skill-sets that would impact the shaping of your personal and professional growth.
Work Culture. Our colleagues are some of the best in the industry; we are all here to help and support one another.
One cohesive team. Engage stakeholders to achieve our ultimate goal - Cryptocurrency in every wallet.
Are you ready to kickstart your future with us?
Medical insurance package with extended coverage to dependents
Attractive annual leave entitlement including: birthday, work anniversary
Work Flexibility Adoption. Flexi-work hour and hybrid or remote set-up
Aspire career alternatives through us. Our internal mobility program can offer employees a diverse scope.
Work Perks: crypto.com visa card provided upon joining
Our Crypto.com benefits packages vary depending on region requirements, you can learn more from our talent acquisition team.
Founded in 2016, Crypto.com serves more than 80 million customers and is the world's fastest growing global cryptocurrency platform. Our vision is simple: Cryptocurrency in Every Wallet™. Built on a foundation of security, privacy, and compliance, Crypto.com is committed to accelerating the adoption of cryptocurrency through innovation and empowering the next generation of builders, creators, and entrepreneurs to develop a fairer and more equitable digital ecosystem.
Learn more at https://crypto.com.
Crypto.com is an equal opportunities employer and we are committed to creating an environment where opportunities are presented to everyone in a fair and transparent way. Crypto.com values diversity and inclusion, seeking candidates with a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills that complement and strengthen our team.
Personal data provided by applicants will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.