Office Assistant , Bulgaria
Posted on Thursday, November 30, 2023
The Office Assistant plays a crucial role in creating a positive first impression for employees and visitors. As the first point of contact, the Receptionist will manage the front desk, handle inquiries, and ensure the smooth operation of the office. The ideal candidate will have excellent communication skills, a friendly demeanor, and a strong sense of professionalism.
- Front Desk Management:
- Greet and welcome visitors, clients, and employees in a friendly and professional manner;
- Manage incoming calls, redirecting them to the appropriate department or individual;
- Maintain a tidy and organized front desk area;
- Visitor Coordination: Register and sign in visitors, issue visitor badges, and notify appropriate personnel of arrivals;
- Ensure all COVID-19 protocols are followed for the safety of visitors and employees.
- Administrative Support:
- Assist in general administrative tasks, including mail distribution, package handling, and maintaining office supplies;
- Coordinate meeting room bookings and assist with scheduling;
- Create, assign, and review work orders, purchase request generations & invoice receipts;
- Coordinate work orders processes and work delivery with subcontractors and vendors to ensure compliance with SLAs and assist in resolving problems;
- Assist facilities management staff with administrative duties or project work as required;
- Organize and administer access cards, employee benefits, SWAG;
- Making bookings for business travels;
- Manage employees’ requests via the Admin ticket’s system in place.
- Effectively communicate with internal teams to ensure smooth operations;
- Handle inquiries and provide information to visitors and callers.
- Security Management:
- Monitor access control and ensure the security of the premises;
- Collaborate with the security team to maintain a safe environment.
- Event Support:
- Assist in the coordination of company events, meetings, and conferences;
- Provide support for catering and logistics as needed.
- Proven experience as an office assistant or in a similar role is preferred;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, both in Bulgarian and English;
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite. G-Suite;
- Strong organizational and multitasking abilities;
- Professional appearance and demeanor;
- Punctuality and reliability are essential;
- Ability to handle sensitive information with confidentiality;
- Knowledge of basic office equipment, including phone systems and printers;
- Very good time management and organizational skills.
Life @ Crypto.com
Empowered to think big. Try new opportunities while working with a talented, ambitious and supportive team.
Transformational and proactive working environment. Empower employees to find thoughtful and innovative solutions.
Growth from within. We help to develop new skill-sets that would impact the shaping of your personal and professional growth.
Work Culture. Our colleagues are some of the best in the industry; we are all here to help and support one another.
One cohesive team. Engage stakeholders to achieve our ultimate goal - Cryptocurrency in every wallet.
Are you ready to kickstart your future with us?
Attractive annual leave entitlement including: birthday, work anniversary
Aspire career alternatives through us. Our internal mobility program can offer employees a diverse scope.
Work Perks: crypto.com visa card provided upon joining
Our Crypto.com benefits packages vary depending on region requirements, you can learn more from our talent acquisition team.
Founded in 2016, Crypto.com serves more than 80 million customers and is the world's fastest growing global cryptocurrency platform. Our vision is simple: Cryptocurrency in Every Wallet™. Built on a foundation of security, privacy, and compliance, Crypto.com is committed to accelerating the adoption of cryptocurrency through innovation and empowering the next generation of builders, creators, and entrepreneurs to develop a fairer and more equitable digital ecosystem.
Learn more at https://crypto.com.
Crypto.com is an equal opportunities employer and we are committed to creating an environment where opportunities are presented to everyone in a fair and transparent way. Crypto.com values diversity and inclusion, seeking candidates with a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills that complement and strengthen our team.
Personal data provided by applicants will be used for recruitment purposes only.