Posted on Saturday, November 25, 2023
Our marketing team builds large-scale initiatives that are seen by millions of people around the globe and has the opportunity to set the trend, work in an agile environment and participate in forming strategic partnerships.
About the role:
We are seeking a talented and creative Content Specialist to join our team. This individual will support Crypto.com’s Marketing, Growth, and Product teams, among others, responsible for maintaining Crypto.com’s copy and content standards across various touchpoints. They will also collaborate with key internal stakeholders to uphold the Crypto.com brand.
- Create conversion-oriented copy for various Crypto.com teams, including Growth, Research, Product, and Marketing
- Proofread and edit cross-company assets to ensure consistency with the Style Guide
- Assist in ideation, research, and other aspects of the content creation process to produce effective and compelling communications that connect with users
- Implement and refine current brand guidelines to ensure readability, consistency in style, and adherence to the company’s language and tone of voice
- Use data to optimise copy for CRM, advertising, branding, and marketing
- Conceive and execute new concepts and strategies to achieve business objectives and drive brand development through copy and content
- Support ad hoc writing-related projects and tasks as needed
- Copy deliverables include but are not limited to blog posts, whitepapers, research reports, emails, newsletters, advertisements (digital and offline), mobile and web screens, Crypto.com websites, social media, push notifications, and onboarding and help material
- BA/BS degree in English, Journalism, Technical Writing, Communications, or a related discipline
- 3 or more years of experience in a creative, product, or content writing role with proven success in translating brand messages into effective communications
- A portfolio with diverse writing samples demonstrating an aptitude for producing clear, original, and impactful copy across a full range of creative formats (i.e., digital, print, web, mobile, social, etc.)
- Exceptional command of English with an unwavering eye for detail, language, and flow
- Experience in data analytics is an advantage
- Knowledge of SEO, content marketing, and performance marketing
- Experience in cryptocurrency and Web3 will be a considerable advantage
- A strong understanding of crypto culture
- A fast learner with a “get things done” attitude.
- Passionate about producing outstanding content and user experiences
- Creative with an adaptable writing style
- Ability to quickly interpret copywriting briefs and grasp project requirements
- Resourceful when it comes to problem-solving
- Comfortable with handling several projects at once and working independently under tight deadlines
- Great interpersonal skills and a team player
- Pro-active with an eagerness to learn
Life @ Crypto.com
Empowered to think big. Try new opportunities while working with a talented, ambitious and supportive team.
Transformational and proactive working environment. Elevate employees to find thoughtful and innovative solutions.
Growth from within. We help to develop new skill-sets that would impact the shaping of your personal and professional growth.
Work Culture. Our colleagues are some of the best in the industry; we are all here to help and support one another.
One cohesive team. Engage stakeholders to achieve our ultimate goal - Cryptocurrency in every wallet.
Are you ready to kickstart your future with us?
Medical insurance package with extended coverage to dependents
Attractive annual leave entitlement including: birthday, work anniversary
Work Flexibility Adoption. Flexi-work hour and hybrid or remote set-up
Aspire career alternatives through us. Our internal mobility program can offer employees a diverse scope.
Work Perks: crypto.com visa card provided upon joining
Our Crypto.com benefits packages vary depending on region requirements, you can learn more from our talent acquisition team.
Founded in 2016, Crypto.com serves more than 80 million customers and is the world's fastest growing global cryptocurrency platform. Our vision is simple: Cryptocurrency in Every Wallet™. Built on a foundation of security, privacy, and compliance, Crypto.com is committed to accelerating the adoption of cryptocurrency through innovation and empowering the next generation of builders, creators, and entrepreneurs to develop a fairer and more equitable digital ecosystem.
Learn more at https://crypto.com.
Crypto.com is an equal opportunities employer and we are committed to creating an environment where opportunities are presented to everyone in a fair and transparent way. Crypto.com values diversity and inclusion, seeking candidates with a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills that complement and strengthen our team.
Personal data provided by applicants will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.