Mobile Developer - iOS
The difference you will make:
- Collaborate closely with members of tech & product in a cross-functional feature team to develop innovative features for a large global user base.
- Analyse product requirements and designs provided by product owners, providing valuable feedback based on your expertise in iOS development.
- Deliver high-quality, modularised, and scalable code that is maintainable and testable within reasonable timelines.
- Engage in regular sync-ups with not only your feature team, but also the entire iOS team, ensuring that your ideas and insights are heard and valued.
- Minimum of 2 years of full-time iOS development experience (no upper limit)
- Proficiency in Swift, UIKit and a solid understanding of iOS development best practices.
- Familiarity with MVVM architecture (experience with SnapKit and RxSwift/Combine is highly desirable)
- Experience in writing unit tests and snapshot/UI tests
- Proficiency in Git and familiarity with branching models such as Git-flow, Trunk Based Development, etc.
- Strong problem-solving skills and a passion for continuous learning.
- Excellent communication and collaboration abilities.
- A focus on producing high-quality code and exceptional user experiences.