Blockchain Security Engineer (Fresh Graduates are Welcome!)
- Design and develop system on wallet and blockchain reconciliation system.
- Design and build scalable infrastructure for the wallet and reconciliation system.
- Develop deep understanding of the Blockchain technology (specifically public Blockchain)
- Work on low-level blockchain functionality such as transaction serialization and signing for various cryptocurrencies
- Degree in Computer Science or Engineering or similar discipline
- At least 2 - 3 years of commercial experience in building back-end system in NodeJS/Typescript
- Able to troubleshoot and debug issues, and demonstrate a methodical approach to root cause analysis
- A team player
- Eager for constant learning from both success and failure, remaining open to change and continuous improvement
- Enthusiastic about the future of blockchain
- Curious and comfortable with ambiguity
Nice to Have
- Have practical experience developing on public blockchain platforms such as Bitcoin or Ethereum, and/or experience with private blockchain platforms
- Experience in threat modeling, risk analysis, and assessment activities
- Have tinker with software/hardware to understand things under the hood and to break things