Real Time Analyst (Day shift), Bulgaria
- Responsible for monitoring all queues in real-time ensuring KPI goals are being met;
- Intraday reporting on the current day’s performance;
- Monitors and manages agents’ working schedule adherence and productivity, makes necessary updates;
- Maintains a daily/weekly tactical plan according to volumes in all lines of business;
- Understands the numbers in-depth, validates the data to ensure accuracy;
- Participates in ad-hoc projects as directed by the line manager;
- Acts with integrity, honesty, and knowledge that promote the company’s culture, values, and mission;
- Other duties are assigned to them by their superior or company managers in accordance with the position.
- 1+ year of experience in a similar role;
- Experience with monitoring personnel and calculating their productivity is a plus;
- The Analyst must have a reasonable understanding of the Company’s business, its technical, financial and organizational structure;
- The Analyst must be able to communicate effectively with people at all levels both inside and outside the Company, and should have strong written and verbal communication skills;
- Excellent decision making skills, effective problem solving skills, as well as skills to work independently and in team;
- Act with integrity, initiative, perseverance, discretion, ability for respect the personal dignity and rights of each employee, interest in fintech and services and motivation to occupy the position.