Compliance Internal Controls & Testing Analyst
- Review internal documentation to ensure that compliance controls are designed effectively and recorded properly.
- Review and observe processes to ensure internal controls are effectively operating.
- Examine records, collect and analyse data to detect deficient controls, duplicated effort or non-compliance with the applicable policies and procedures.
- Prepare report and deliver feedback on review outcomes, risks, and findings.
- Gain buy in and encourage ownership by relevant stakeholders to implement improvements
- Advice teams on applying operational excellence in the absence of the Manager of Internal Controls and Testing,
- The Analyst will report and escalate any issues to the Director of Assurance and Risk Management
- BSc on Business Administration, Finance, Economic, IT equivalent
- 2 to 3 years of professional experience in audit related work is strongly preferred
- Familiarity with business processes management is an advantage.
- Fluent English and good computer literacy
- Analytical thinking, problem-solving and attention to detail
- Strong communication skills and good time management