Recruitment Specialist, Bulgaria
- Support the Hiring Managers through the end to end recruitment process;
- Defining job requisitions;
- Managing the requisitions approval process;
- Managing internal applications and transfer process;
- Managing all channels for candidate sourcing, including direct advertising, recruitment agencies, and pro-active headhunting;
- Coordinating the attending video and telephone interviews, playing an active role in the candidate selection process;
- Providing application and interview feedback to candidates;
- Responding to candidate and hiring manager queries in a timely manner
- Managing offer and contract generation and negotiation;
- Supporting new starter onboarding;
- Researching market rates, competitor trends and industry news.
- Higher education.
- Experience in HR is considered a plus;
- Possess leadership qualities and exhibit good work habits;
- Excellent communication and organizational, decision-making and effective problem-solving skills, as well as the ability to work both independently and in a team.
- Patience, integrity, initiative, perseverance, discretion, the ability to respect the personal dignity and rights of each employee, interest in the financial technologies and services field, and motivation to occupy the position.